Chapter 2

"Oh my god." whispered Taurus. "Gemini, have you got that?" asked Sagittarius. "Don't worry. I got it all." answered Gemini with a video camera in her hand. "I can't wait to revenge that Scorpio for pranking me last month." said Sagittarius.

*********

Flashback

One month ago...

(Sagittarius' pov.)

I was sitting under a shady tree looking at the beautiful scenery. The gentle breeze brushed my face and it did not take so long after I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I found myself in a dark room. Where am I? Then, a door opened revealing a hooded figure. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was tied to a chair. Great.

The figure walked closer to me and you could tell that I was so terrified and my heart was beating so fast. Who the hell was that guy? Why did he do this to me? Then, he was standing right in front of me. He leaned in closer to see my face. After a while, he backed off a little and took out a shiny thing out of his pocket. OMG!!! A knife! Is he trying to kill me? Noooo! I don't wanna die yet. Please don't kill me.

He pointed the knife to my heart. I closed my eyes waiting for the death. I could feel a tear slid down my face. Then, I heard someone laughing.

"Haha! You should have seen your face. Oh, you even cried. Hahaha!!!"

"What?" I asked him.

Then, he pulled down his hoodie and I looked at his face. It was.... Scorpio??? What the.

End of flashback~~~

**********

"Wait, Sagi. Don't tell me you are going to blackmail Scorpio with that video." asked Leo. Sagittarius nodded. Leo snatched the camera from Gemini's hand. "You can't do this Sagi. It will affect Libra too. I can't let this happen because Libra will probably lock herself up in her room." said Leo.

"Leo, you don't understand." said Sagittarius while trying to take the camera back.

"Yes, I don't understand. But, I know it will make Libra lock herself in her room."

"You don't know what happened."

"Yes, I know."

"WHAT? HOW?"

"Scorpio told us all and we helped him make that."

"How could you do this to me? And how come I don't know anything?"

"Because you are not as fabulous as me."

"YOU!"

"I, what?"

"Whatever." Sagittarius said and stomped back to his room.

Leo returned the camera to Gemini and warned her not to post that.

Everyone went back to their rooms and this time they really went back.

**********

Scorpio let go of the kiss and they both smiled at each other.

"Umm....Libra. Can I ask you for a date?" Scorpio started talking.

"Well. Why are you asking me? We are officially couple, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"That's a secret. Whatever. Tomorrow at 3 pm. Okay?"

"Sure!" replied Libra with a bright smile on her face.