08 / rumors

08 / rumours

Sukyung just looks at him blankly. The Monsta X members sense the atmosphere a bit tense, and Sukyung knew that too.

"I... have to go..," Sukyung smiled awkwardly as she looks at Seonghwa. This 2 go way back, before even Seonghwa was famous, famous for being Gray, who is known in the k-hip hop world. Well people say fame changed people, and that happened to Seonghwa.

"We have to go right eonnie, guys?" Sukyung nodded enthusiastically as she looked towards Yeun and the Monsta X members. They looked really clueless, and Yeun just nodded, following what Sukyung said.

"Sukyung, I know you are trying to get away from me." Seonghwa said softly and Sukyung's jaw tighten. I hate his sweet voice.

"Oh fuck off, don't act like you know me..," Sukyung hissed and the boys were literally really shock. Even Yeun, it's been years that Sukyung didn't cursed.

"Sukyung--

Yeun tried to stop her but as Sukyung turn towards her, Sukyung was glaring at her and Yeun gasp a little, already taken aback.

"I'm sorry, okay! I didn't mean to!" Seonghwa said as he frowns, looking at Sukyung's brown eyes, as she quickly looks away.

"what the heck are you talking about? it's YOUR choice wether you want to cheat..," Sukyung glared at Seonghwa, he didn't even flinch at Sukyung since he knew her better.

"I've seen everything, Seonghwa. I know everything that you did.," Sukyung mumbled as Seonghwa frowns at her a little, as he feels guilty.

⚮⚮⚮

"WHAT?! Gray sunbaenim cheated on her??" Minhyuk yelled and Kihyun covered his mouth.

"Quiet down!" Kihyun hissed and the rest of the members just sigh. Somehow after the awkward situation, Sukyung just left them, even Yeun. When Sukyung left, her face looked so scary, it's like the old her. That's how Yeun thought.

The members were really clueless about what is going on, but actually Jooheon was the only one who knows what's going on, since he is a rapper and he kind of know what's going on in the k-hip hop world, so he decided to tell the others, and all of them gasp in shock.

Yeun did tell them too, but she said not to mention it to Sukyung until she herself told them. Yeun told the members about how Sukyung was like, the heartbreaking days where both the company, Yeun and Sukyung herself suffered from the hates.

All of the rumors and the gossips stops when Sukyung was sent abroad for treatment of her mental issues, as she suffered depression those days, and also anxiety attack. After about half a year, Sukyung return back with a new look as she was debuting as a solo, but the company suddenly cancelled her debut,

and things weren't good for Sukyung that time. The company finally released their plans for Sukyung and that was her to be put in rookie groups, no matter if it's a boy group or girl group.

Though it was a tricky path that Sukyung took, she had actually gain some experiences, like going on tours with her favourite seniors and gaining huge fanbases.