18 / a weird feeling

Sukyung was just scrolling on her phone and on her laptop at the same time when she heard a sound coming from the main door.

Monsta X members had a practice for a performance but Sukyung couldn't join them as she was scheduled to go to a fashion show as a representative of Starship and SM.

"Hyung! Wait!"

Hyungwon yelled and it was the first thing Sukyung heard. She quickly puts her stuffs aside as she stood up. She then looked up to see Minhyuk somehow frowning deeply as he walked pass her.

"Minhyuk--" Sukyung quickly grabbed Minhyuk's arm and he quickly stop, looking towards Sukyung. He was glaring at Sukyung.

"Leave me alone." Minhyuk said and Sukyung straight away let go of him, knowing that something bad must have happen.

"What happen?" Sukyung asked as the members walked in.

"The instructor was being forceful and maybe it made Minhyuk hyung stress., and recently, he seen some hurtful comments." Changkyun explained and Sukyung frowns, as she looked Minhyuk's room.

"Yeah.., the comments were really mean..," Kihyun added, the other members just sigh.

"I can talk to him."

"I don't think he will listen to you." Wonho said and Sukyung raise her eyebrow as she walked towards Minhyuk's room.

"You never know if you never try."

⚮⚮⚮

"Minhyuk oppa.., it's me..," Sukyung said as she knock on the door. She knocked 3 times and he didn't answered. Sukyung frowns as she twisted the door knob to see Minhyuk laying on the bed.

"Yah! Who asked you to come in?!" Minhyuk whines and Sukyung raise her eyebrow, approaching him as she sat on his bed.

"I knocked 3 times and you never answer. So I just cone in." Sukyung shrugs and Minhyuk just frowns at her.

"C'mon oppa. You can't just lock yourself in the room." Sukyung said as she scooted nearer towards Minhyuk. He sat up as he looks away, his depressing thoughts came into his mind.

"The insructor was being mean. He even said the comments that was already written in sns." Minhyuk said as he shakes his head. Sukyung frowns as she looks at him as he was on the verge of crying.

"You need a hug!" Sukyung said as she somehow pushed herself towards Minhyuk as she hugged him, giving him a patt on the back, and Minhyuk rested his head on her shoulder as soon Sukyung lay beside him.

"Am I not good enough for the group?" Minhyuk whispered and Sukyung looks down at him.

"what are you talking about? You are too good already."

"But the instructor said--

"Fuck the instructor."

"Yah! Language!"

"But it's true!" Sukyung whines and Minhyuk sighs.