Auradon?!

Harry's POV

I was helping Uma with managing her fish and chips shop (I'm British) by taking orders.  As I was taking my fifth order for the morning I was called into Uma's office.
"What!?" I said closing the door
"You have a letter." The aqua haired girl replied, holding up a brown envelope.
I snacked it from her hand and ripped off the paper. It was a letter from the king (Ben) of auradon. It read:
Dear Mr Harry Hook,
                                          I have been informed that you are now too evil for even your liking. For that reason I invite you to come to auradon to learn to be happy and become good. If you would like to have this opportunity, please call the phone number below. (036122481612)
With all respect, King Ben.

I couldn't believe that I was getting a letter to go to auradon prep. Of course I wasn't going. Why would I want to go there? The only reason I would go to that dreadful place was if there was someone or something that I wanted over there. Wait! There was someone... That person was the princess of this isle. Mal.

I ran out of the shop not bothering to tell Uma what the letter said or why I was leaving and went to the nearest (and only) telephone.

I dialed the number on the letter into the phone. It was ringing. I heard a voice at the other end.
"Hello?" It said
"Hi. This is Harry Hook. I was wondering if I could transfer to Auradon prep. I was told to ring this number to let the King know that I have accepted the opportunity to go there." I explained
"Oh right. Of course Mr Hook. I will tell the king. You will be on hold for just a moment."
I heard a BEEP and I was put on hold. It only took a few seconds for another voice come through the phone.
"Hello Mr Hook. This is King Ben." The voice explained
"Hello your majesty. I would love to go to auradon prep." I said to the king
"Ok. A car will be organized to pick you up tomorrow at 10:30am. It will take you to the school where I will meet you." He explained
"Ok. Thank you." I said

~the next day (9:45)~

I got up and pushed the covers off of my body. I got changed into my usual pirate outfit and walked to the edge of the magic barrier with my bags.

After waiting about 20 minutes a saw a black car coming towards me.

After it stopped at my side, I climbed in the back seat.

~at auradon~

I climbed out to see a boy in a blue suit. Next to him was my life long crush,  Mal. I smirked at her, she smiled at me.
"Welcome Harry." The king said "This is Mal, my girlfriend, and there is many more people that will be willing to be your friend. Follow me and I will show you to your room"
He then took the girl that I love's hand. I still followed him.

I arrived at my room. It was so...princely but there was nothing I could do about it. Mal and Ben had left me to unpack but said they were going to meet me at the front of the school to give me my schedule.

I unpacked all my stuff and went to the front of the school. There stood, the king and a girl with purple hair. The boy handed me a piece of paper. I flashed a smirk.
"If you need anything at anytime please feel free to ask me or Mal." The king explained, breaking the silence.
"Ok." Smirking again.

I walked to my dorm, layed on my bed and thought about Mal...

=====

Hey guys. I'm so thankful that you read this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. 640 words!

-XxDaniPopsxX