I'm So Sorry

Mal's POV

I broke the kiss and turned around. Standing in my doorway was my boyfriend, king of Auradon, Ben.
"What's going on here?;" he shouted.
"Ben I-" i tried to say but I started to cry.
Harry tried to comfort me but I pushed his arm away. After all, it was his fault that I was crying.
"Its my fault Ben." Harry amitted
"What?!" The king said "what are you on about?"
The son of Captain Hook stood up to face the king.
"I kissed mal, not the other way around. I have had a crush on her ever since we were kids. I just couldn't resist myself. I'm sorry Ben." The pirate explained
I stood up, weakly.
"but i kissed back." I said between tears
" I can't believe you Mal. For that, I'm braking up with you." The king said as he turned around and walked away.

I fell backwards onto my bed, crying my eyes out. Harry sat diwn next to me.
"I'm so sorry Mal." He said trying to give me a hug
I pushed his arms away from my body.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I screamed "GET OUT!!!"
"Mal, please. I'll-" he tried to say
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! I SAID, GET OUT!!!" I screamed as i pointed towards my dorm door.

He did what he was instructed and walked out. His head hang low...

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had broken up a relationship. And now the princess of my heart hates me. It felt like I was missing something from my life without her. She was everything.

After walking to my bedroom, i collapsed onto the bed. I stayed there the rest of the night crying my eyes out. My guy liner was so smuged but I didn't care. All I care about is makung my princess happy. No matter what it takes...

=====

Hey guys. Again, sorry for the short chapter but a lot happened and I didn't want to over do it.
QOTD : What is your favourite line from D2?
But until next chapter, bye.
- XxDanipopsxX