Dating?

Mal's POV
~ Mal's Room ~

It was 9:30am and I had just woken up from my amazing dream. I theb got changed into this outfit

After getting dressed, I walked down the stairs to the cafetteria for breakfast

~cafetteria~

When I entered the eating hall, I spotted Ben and Uma. I waved at them as I walked towards my friends.
"Hey Ben, Hey Uma." I greeted them.
"Hey Mal" Ben replied
"Hi M." Uma said giving me a hug
"I was wondering if you were doing anything today," i asked them
Ben looked at his watch in his wrist "Yeah we are. We have a royal meeting in less then 5 minutes Una! We better hurry."
"Ok. Seeyou later Mal!" My friend shouted from the other end of the room as she was dragged towards the castle

I grabbed a fruit bowl which contained apple, pear, strawberries and grapes. I then walked back towards my dorm.

~Mal's Room ~

I sat outside on the belcony with my fruit and stared at the landscape of Auradon. I then stood up and threw my plastic container into the bin before sitting back down outside.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to the door and pulled it open. Standing outside of my room was Harry Hook.
"Hi Harry." I said as I guestered for him to come in. He obeyed and walked through the doorway, into my room.
"I hope I wasn't inturrupping anything." He said
"As a matter of fact, yes. I was looking at the beautiful landscape of Auradon." I stated
"May I join you?" The pirate asked
"Of course you may." I told him as I pulled up another chair for him to sit on.

We stared at the grass for a moment before Harry spoke.
"Can I ask you something?"he asked
"Sure." I replied, turning to face him
"Will you be my g-g-girlfriend?" He stuttered
"Um..YES. Of course Harry." I said as I pulled him into a hug...

THE END
=====

Hey guys. Thanks for reading this chapter. Sadly it was the last. Unless you want a sequel. Please tell me in the comments. If I do a sequel I will do it about Harry and Mal's relationship , like, what it's like while they're together. But unil then (if I make it) bye.
- XxDanipopsxX