17 - Past and Future

- Nobody's POV -

''Sympio is looking at the ground the whole time. She is sad I think..'' Sakura said.

Sympio closed her eyes. 'Brother.. I miss you even more now.. If I die, will I go to the place where you are? Will I be reunited with you?' She thought. Sympio started to cry, without opening her mouth.

''You were always there for me.. At night, at the hospital, you always said that the wound isn't that big of a deal.. You said it was.. That the operation didn't go well, and that you had to wait for another chance..If only I knew what you were going through.. I could say no.. I would say that I could wait for you..If I didn't train with you, you would still be alive! It's all my fault! I just.. Killed you..'' She said/yelled.

Sasuke looks at her. ''We're both the siblings of great brothers, don't you agree?'' He said.

Sympio's eyes widened. A little smile showed up. Then she turned towards Sasuke. ''Y-yeah!'' She said.

''Hey, Sympio.. I almost killed my brother, without knowing his truth..He's still alive, and working as a spy with the Akatsuki for the Hidden Leaf. I want to be as great as him..'' He said.

''But he never has time for me..'' His eyes closed a little.

''What did he do, to you, to anyone to deserve your hate?'' She asked.

''He killed my clan. Only I was spared.. I was so young and stubborn..I didn't want to believe anything what someone else tried to say to me about him, or his truth. I believed in only my thoughts..He barely survived..''

Sympio looked at the sky. ''Hm..I wonder, will I be able to meet my brother's best friend?'' She asked and then smiled.

Sasuke smiled too. ''You met your brother's best friends little brother!'' He said.

Sympio laughed. ''Maybe we'll be able to be best friends too!'' She said.

''Yeah! Maybe!'' He answered.

Sai and Sakura smiled a little.

Sympio was a lot happier now.

Sasuke felt better too, this is actually the first time- except for Naruto- That he could cheer someone up.

''We are almost at the Hidden Rain!'' Sai yelled.

- Naruto's POV -

'I've always wondered how my future will look.. I met some guys that are funny.. And also some guys that are creeping me out.. But it's much better here then back at Konoha... Am I right..? I don't know.. Maybe I'll be dead.. Maybe I'll have no future at all.. Then what.. My afterlife... Will I go to Heaven? Probably not.. I have destroyed so many villages after all.. But what if I destroy Konoha.. What will I do then? Without nowhere to go.. And the Ten-Tails.. If it revives, will that be the end of the world? All thanks to me? Will a perfect world really be able to come? Or is that all a dirty lie, trying to give theirselves hope for a better future.. And.. If I fail.. Will the world be able to forgive me? Probably not.. They will kill me.. But I won't let that happen! I'll.. I'll... I'll.. Kill them first! I-I.. I think.. I need to stop wondering what the future has yet to come.. It will only be worse to think about it too much..' I thought.

''Naruto, you okay?'' Suigetsu asked.

''Yeah I'm fine! I'm only a little worried about Sympio..''

''We are here at last, the Hidden Rain!'' Orochimaru yelled.

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!