The Howling Wind

The night sky glimmers with aspiration, the glittering stars and the moon glowing with all its brilliance, and the trees casting a dim shadow. It's all beautiful. A magical scene that hardly any words can describe. And the most majestic thing of them all. The sounds of the winds quiet, wise wispers we hear as we dash along the a calm, flowing stream. The thrill of chasing down prey while seeing the helpless creature in the shadows of the dark, while the wind helps us catch the scent, driving us into a hungry, vicious frenzy along with boosting us to achieve the one thing we desire.

Our pack takes our formations for our attack. Our plan to close in on the caribou. It is soon cornered, and it reeks of fear. The wind howls as if signaling us to release our fury.

We make our way back to the camp, and the leader calls us to a meeting. We round up inside a large den, with a rock standing high in the center.

"This was a great hunt tonight. We are blessed that he heavens has given us such luck, during this season. I suggest all of you get a good rest, for we travel tomorrow for more territory. Goodnight to all." The leader says.

We all end in a howl and make our way back to our own dens, settling in for our hard earned rest.