Clueless pt.1

So I have made a list of scenarios for each chapter, I know I am early and this x reader may suck but help me out here! Though I will try to make 2 chapters a day (TRY.) I will make them with more detail as seen from the previous chapter there were no what, when ,who, how, or whys. Hope I can make this chapter up to your standards!

- Cookie- chan

____________________

Kuro pov:

  All night I couldn't sleep, the thought of her wearing MY shirt made me turned on a little. Today - well later today, my other siblings would come over along with their eves to discuss some plans about the attack on Tsubaki, when she see's my human form I don't know what to say on top of that she doesn't know I am a vampire. That's not the only thing that will worry me today all I can say is the greed pair will be causing a seen ESPECIALLY since a girl is in the apartment.

I shake Mahiru to wake up to discuss what we were going to do with y/n staying here " Hey Mahiru I know this'll be quite troublesome since she'll be staying here today with us, but that's not the only problem- she's going to be in a room full of guys not to mention they are vampires."

Mahiru pov:

When Kuro woke me up I was kind of irritated, but hearing his explanation made me think about the whole situation planned out for us today. "Oh crap, what are we going to do?!" I panicked hearing Kuro's reply didn't make me feel better " She's also really hot, My siblings will think she's trying to seduce them or something I don't know, but either way she's going to be treated like a doll given to a group of Kindergarden children." he pointed out while scratching his cheek.

I looked over to y/n she was still fast asleep, 'well there's no use hiding our secret now she'll find out sooner or later'. Maybe we should wake her up and tell her. I shook her and she bolted up looking like she was still in a daze (Mekakucity actors refrence (^_^)) ' This is where the trouble begins'

y/n pov:

Great Mahiru woke me up while I was having the greatest dream, but I could tell it was important so I listened to his explanation. " Hello Mahiru.. You need something?" I said sleepily " Umm yeah.. but when I tell you this don't freak out or tell anyone okay?" He said while I nodded " Well this is Kuro the little cat I had yesterday, he's actually a vampire..."I gasped I knew he wasn't lying because I saw the same sleepy eyes staring back at me. "Kuro?..." I crawled up to him not noticing my cleavage was showing because I was too tired to notice anything wrong with the environment at the time being.

I went up to hug him he was blushing madly so I assumed he had a fever, " Are you okay Kuro you burning up are sick or something?" I said while putting my hand over his forehead. " Yes I am fine thank you" He replyed but I could tell he was lying because his face grew redder by the minute, but little did I knew my exposed cleavage was turning him on.

Kuro pov:

' Does she not know her cleavage was showing or is she trying to seduce me. of course, that shirt is to big for her and she doesn't have any clothes, so does that mean she'll still be wearing that when- someone kill me now this is such a pain..' I see Mahiru next to me spaced out but focused as he looked like he was trying to solve a puzzle. " What's up Mahiru?" He hopped back into real life " y/n only has these clothes so she'll have to wear it while the meeting is going. Sorry y/n to tell you, but there are more guys coming who happen to be Kuro's siblings- except for Gluttony and Wrath of course." I said sighing " Oh cool! They must look so cute as animals! I can hardly wait!" y/n said as she bounced up in down in glee

'It is cool but you are just trouble waiting to happen.. for goodness sake your breasts bounce every time you walk.'

3rd person pov;

At 9:30 am the meeting was going to start as well as drama about who the girl in the house was and why. In order to keep it simple they would tell the truth of course, whether they would except it or not. Y/n neatened up her hair making it into a h/s (Hair style) to look nice for the other eves and vampires coming over, Mahiru was making breakfast, and Kuro was just being Kuro. Y/n was still in Kuro's shirt whichwas to big for her adding to her charm, not like she could take off the shirt anyway...

***

Kuro and Mahiru's mouth dropped to the floor she looked stunning. " Hi Kuro!" she said hugging his arm making him blush. Mahiru noticed and sighed knowing the thoughts his servamp was having. " They are coming in 5 minutes or should be anyway"

_____________________

I hope this chapter has more  detail in it then the last one I will try to make another chapter today

- Cookie-chan