Aphrodisiac?!

Kuro pov:

As we make our way to the living room I glance at them I say out of the blue " Did you guys put something in the alcohol?" They laughed " Yes we did in fact it was aphrodisiac it still should be in affect, in fact she should snap in the few seconds..." Lawless and Lily say. 'Seriously ' Just then I was pounced on by y/n " Screw you guys, you knew this was going to happen you bas-" I was cut off by y/n kissing me and once again grinding on me 

I immediately grew hard I turned and looked at the group Lily was covering Misono's and Tetsu's eyes smiling, Lawless was recording, Licht held his head in his hand trying to go to sleep ( but secretly was watching), Hugh was sleep, and the rest were laughing. She was now leaving my lips and she opened my jacket revealing my black shirt, she grinned at me pervertedly . Mahiru then grabbed her and pulled her off me 'Thank you Mahiru , that was close' I was still lying down panting my face red.

Mahiru pov:

I grabbed y/n seeing she was taking of Kuro's jacket I didn't want it to progress any further. Kuro was just staying there panting " Mahiru you want a kiss too don't you?" she asked with a smile on her face.

 Kuro was just staying there panting " Mahiru you want a kiss too don't you?" she asked with a smile on her face

"No I don't.. thanks anyway b-but you can't mess with Kuro once I let you go" I slowly let her go she looked around and suddenly said " I need a nap... what happened?" I sighed 'this is going to be a long day'

y/n pov:

"Ah, Kuro are you okay?" he looked at me and said "This is such a pain" I went over and he pulled me towards him " You wanna finish what you started? You can't just get me excited and leave me here." I was really confused at that point, but then he pushed me down on his crotch and started rubbing against mine "A-ah... Kuro.. wh-what at you doing ah~ Is this a kind gesture o-of some sort?" I said. Luckily, Mahiru stopped Kuro and was dumbfounded on why his eve would do that.

Mahiru pov:

I stopped Kuro from trying to make y/n aroused, she just didn't know what she did to deserve that and it wasn't like she could control it.

Kuro pov:

I then pulled her back ignoring Mahiru's orders, I made her fall onto her back her legs were spread so I put my knees in the middle of them, put my hands next to each side of her head then I leaned down passionately kissed her I then left her lips and went to her neck to try and find her "Sweet spot" and eventually found it making her moan "A-ah~ K-kuro... stop p-please." I was shocked but obeyed her commands "I am sorry... I really am I don't know what happened just now... now that I think of it I had some of your drink to see what was wrong with it" I mentally sighed 'Crap' without realizing it everyone except Mahiru left he was confused. I then realized that her shirt was lifted up ' I am so screwed'.

________________________

Sorry if you didn't like 2 perverted chapters in a row I know I said I would name this chapter the recording, but I changed my mind... That picture of Kuro looks really hot

- Cookie-chan