Jonah Marais imagine for Nicki

(Dirty)
Jonah and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember.
I'm pretty sure we've been friends for about four years. We met because our moms were best friends in high school.
He may be three years older than me but that has changed nothing in our friendship.
To be honest I'm really like him. I'm sorta a person you call a tomboy.
I'm not very into makeup, dresses, little skirts or stuff like that.
I guess that's why me and Jonah get on because he's not into girly girls, or at least that's what he's told me when he comes to me for girl advice.
Jonah has already graduated from school yet I'm still in 11th grade so he used to pick me up nearly everyday before he moved to LA. I've missed him more than I can express. He's just so busy all the time that he can't text me or call me. I get it he's got new best friends but it hurts me.
One afternoon I got a text from my mom telling me that I had to catch the bus home because she had to work late. I hate the bus it reminds me of all the great times I had with Jonah on there.
As I got off the bus I realised that the front door was unlocked and opened. But didn't mom say she wasn't here, maybe it's an intruder. I slowly opened the door and called out inside I didn't hear anything so I proceeded, then someone jumped out in front of me, I tried to run but the persons grip was to strong.
"Miss me my nerdy potato of a best friend"
"OMG JONAH" I screamed pulling him into the biggest hug of the century.
"You didn't answer my question" He said with his jokingly sad face. I laughed and replied. "No I didn't" I couldn't hold my laughter I seem to laugh at everything.
"Well I would like to tell you Jonah I beat your high score on call of judy"
"I'm going to have to change that aren't I" he laughed then threw me over his shoulder and ran to my room. We played for a good hour before deciding to watch a movie. Of course he chose his favourite ANNABELLE because he knows I get scared of everything and he just likes to video me. Classic old Jonah for ya.
About quarter way through I was huddled up right next to Jonah with my face hidden under the blanket. He just continued to laugh at me every time I got scared.
He paused the movie and threw the blanket off me.
"I need to talk to you about something Nicki" he paused and looked a bit worried.
"Are you ok Jonah you know you can talk to me about anything I won't judge"
"It's really hard for me to say this" "It's ok Jonah what's wrong"
"I like you" he smiled "I like you to Jonah" I replied. "No not like that I mean like like" his face saddened. "Jonah are you serious" his face looked like he wanted to cry. "I'm sorry is should never had said anything". I replied with "Jonah you don't know how long I've been wanting you to say this" he said nothing but just engulfed me into a passionate kiss. He started kissing my neck. I know what he's trying to do now.
"Jonah what are you doing" he just kept going. I let out a moan and regretted it immediately. "You like that don't you" I blushed and I wanted this so bad.
He pulled down my shorts and took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and panties. He bit his lip then kissed down my body. He started kissing my thighs and moved away my panties. "Someone's got you wet" he said smirking. He bit my panties and pulled them off. He started making figure of eights around my heat. I moaned in pleasure. "My turn Nicki" he said as he removed his pants. I pulled down his boxers seeing his big boner.
"I've never done this before" I said to him. "There's a first thing for everything baby". I started liking the top of his penis before taking it in.
He must have liked it because he climaxed almost straight away. He pulled off his shirt and I un clipped my bra leaving us both fully naked. He kissed me wildly before lining up himself with my pussy. He looked at me to make sure it was ok to continue.
I nodded and he entered me. It hurt so much, I cried but then it turned into pleasure. The most best thing I had ever felt in my life. I moaned as he got faster.
"Fa-ster d-addy" I managed to get the out between my loud moans.
"Ye-ah Ba-by gurrlll" Jonah yelled as he got faster and deeper by the second.
We both climaxed me first then Jonah inside of me. It felt so good. Jonah and I laid on the bed both trying to get our breaths back. Jonah sat up and stared at me with the most worried eyes I've ever seen.
"Nicki your not going to like this"
"Why what have you done" I replied slightly getting worried. He pointed down at his member and I screamed so loud at him.
"JONAH YOU FORGOT PROTECTION IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF I GET PREGNANT"
"At least you would have enjoyed the process to getting pregnant" he laughed at what he said.
"Round two with protection" he smirked.
I laughed as we rolled over.

Hey guys
That took a long time. Hope you enjoyed reading this especially Nicki.
This is my longest book so far getting over 900 words. Please comment if you want a story written for you and vote,
Bye guys