Daniel imagine for Izzy

(Dirty)
Daniel and I have been dating for 2 years now and they have been the best 2 years of my life. We met through our friends. To be honest at 13 I wasn't
really thinking of dating anyone until I met Daniel of course.
He may be 3 years older than me but that hasn't changed anything well expect for our sex lives. He says I'm to young even though I may be I know we would be careful,
and if we did do something Daniel would get in trouble if someone
found out. Tonight's my birthday and I'm turning 15 and
there will officially be 3 years between Daniel and I, I'm really hoping we do
something, it's unlikely but a girl can hope right?
Daniels bringing me out for my birthday but it's a surprise where he's bringing me.
His surprises are always the best I love him so much.
This is what I'm wearing:

Daniel arrived at my house holding a bunch of flowers, I hugged him tightly then kissed him before putting the flowers in a vase

tightly then kissed him before putting the flowers in a vase. He looked so cute in that suit I just wanted to squeeze him. He watched me the whole time, I'm sure he was just looking at my ass though cause I caught him bitting his lip.
"I know I look fabulous and all but you don't need to stare baby" I say jokingly
"Well can I help Izzy that my girl is a goddess" he says laughing
He mumbled something under his breath it sounded something like 'I could take you right here right now' but I couldn't really make it out.
I walked back and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him passionately.
He kissed back and it got heated quickly.
He slid his hands under my dress and squeezed my butt, I moaned a little then pulled away.
"Ok come on lets go" I said trying to change the subject of what just happened.
"Nope" he said quiet seriously, I looked at him confused before he kissed me again picking me up and carrying me to my room.
He lay me on my bed softly and started kissing my neck, it felt so good so I let out a faint moan. It seemed to turn him on because he started undressing himself.
Really Dani I got dressed for no reason I thought to myself as he kept undressing himself and slipping off my dress. I was left in my strapless bra and thong.
"I should have done this a long time ago"I heard Daniel say faintly
He was left in just his boxers and his huge erection was sticking out. It's a scary sight for a virgin especially if you've never seen one so big.
He kissed my stomach and my hips leaving hickeys right down.
It felt so good so I let out a moan, he started playing with my thong before pulling it off with his teeth. He kissed my thighs making me want him so much more.
I pulled off my bra and threw my head back in pleasure as Daniel licked my clit from bottom to top. I let out a moan and he inserted 2 fingers into my dripping pussy.
"Fuck daddy faster"
"Daddy now, i like that" Daniel replied with a smirk still pumping in and out.
He got faster with his fingers and I got a weird feeling in my stomach.
"Ba-byy I think I-'m g-o-naaa cu-mmm" with that I couldn't hold it in and it just went everywhere. Daniel cleaned me up with his tongue before ripping off his boxers and slipping on a condemn. He lined up with my entrance and held my hand.
"This is going to hurt are you sure you want to continue" Daniel said with a worried tone in his voice. I nodded and he slowly entered. He stopped half way to let me adjust.
Tears fell from my face from the pain.
"You can continue" and he did getting faster and faster.
"Ahhh baby faster faster" he just smirked and got faster and faster.
"I'm gonna c-ummm d-addyyy"
"Me to on 3"
"1"
"2"
"3"
Daniel screamed and we both came. Daniel pulled out and we both just lay on the bed out of breath.
"I love you Izzy"
"I love you to Daniel"

Hey guys
Thanks for reading guys hope you enjoyed.
This one was a bit different. Hope you liked it Izzy.

Word count: 731