p2.

Song of the chapter:
Last Thing by Jack and Jack

Emily's POV
-
9:40am
-
I woke up in Daniels arms, he was still asleep. I managed to get out of his strong grip and got my phone from where it was charging, I looked through my phone then turned it off then put my hair into a cute messy bun to go make breakfast.

10:20am
I kept it simple and just made waffles and topped them with strawberries wimped cream plus 2 fruit bowls that contained watermelon, grapes, melon, and more strawberries. As I was fixing the plates up I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I look to my right to see Daniel there laying his head on my shoulder.
"Well good morning sleeping beauty"I said jokingly and smiled he kissed my cheek"Good morning princess"he said in a morning voice which may I just say is everythinggg. I gave him a quick smile and handed him the plates he returned the smile and sat the plates down on the table.

10:50am
After we finished eating he quickly changed and dropped me off at my house so I could finish packing my "carry on" since the flight was in less than 2 hours. We hugged for a good minute and he kissed my forehead and said "Don't forget to text me every day" I said "okay" and he left.

11:15am
I decided to just keep daniels clothes on because it's just the airport not need to be looking fancy.
bestie 💛(jack)-our lyft will be here in 5 im going to help with your stuff
Me- kk

(A/n they live next to each other btw)

We got the the airport and did everything we needed to and waited until our flight was called.

"Wait Em why are you wearing Daniel's clothes??"he said sounding annoyed "Why not?"I replied and shrugged he just rolled his eyes, "Ooo someone's jealous"I said while smirking "Well Daniel's not spending the week with you plus what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii"he says smirking "Jack?"I said "Yes B"He said unbothered "You do understand that we're not a thing right?"I asked "We're not a thing, yet"he looked at me and winked. I felt guilty. What about Daniel? What's going to happen during this trip??

What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii, repeated in my mind, but what if it didn't?? What happens then?

After a while they finally called our flight and we boarded the plane.

I got the window seat and Jack sat next to me with no one on his other side. I got my phone out and took a picture with him and posted it on my snapchat with the caption "bestie💛". He smiled and did the same but with his phone. Shortly after the plane flew off I decided to take a nap so I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Babe wake up," I heard Jack say and slowly opened my eyes and noticed. him shaking me lightly "we're here."he says getting his carry on and I nod getting up.

We were heading out the airport and into our uber to the car renting place.

We were finally going to the house Jack rented to put our stuff away and to change for the beach.

We got to the house and it was absolutely beautiful. I looked at Jack amazed by the big house he got. "I told you, you wouldn't regret it"He said smirking and looking around.

 "I told you, you wouldn't regret it"He said smirking and looking around

(A/n that's the house btw except it was still day time when they got there^)

As we were looking around I noticed there was only one bedroom. Such a big house and only one bedroom smh.

"I hope you don't mind, I could only find one bedroom houses this nice"he said "No no it's fine" I replied to him and went to go change into a bathing suit.

I changed into the bathing suit and put on black high waisted shorts with detailing and a white see-through cover up

I changed into the bathing suit and put on black high waisted shorts with detailing and a white see-through cover up. I put my hair down and brushed it, it didn't look half bad but I just put it into double dutch braids and put on waterproof mascara because it was very much needed but that's all the makeup I put on since my face was pretty much clear so foundation isn't needed. I got out of the bathroom to find Jack laying on the bed on his phone. He looked up "You look hott babe"he said "I try"I said and winked jokingly he chuckled and went to change. He finished changing and he was wearing a white button down shirt except he didn't button it and bright yellow shorts, pretty attractive if you ask me. "Come on let's gooo"He said getting his go pro and I got up taking my phone and wallet.

We got into our white jeep and drove to a nice beach area. As we were driving I felt Jacks hand grip my thigh, I didn't mind it but I could feel my cheeks heating up, I looked at Jack he noticed my cheeks turning red and he smiled with a look of satisfaction. I knew what he was doing and I knew I was so going to get him back later so I shrugged it off and just took a bunch of selfies to distract myself.

(A/n this was a okay chapter but I'm working on the next one right now, probably going to post it today if i don't get distracted. Don't forget to vote and comment.)