p5.

Song of the chapter:
I like me better - Lauv

Daniel's POV

1 week and a half later !

After the whole Hawaii thing I was pissed because I really liked Emily I still have yet to talk to her. I figured I'd just cool down and get over her, I'm not gonna stop talking to her forever just until I get over her. I've been working on my music a lot more and have been posting a couple covers, but to be honest I miss Emily a lot. Anyways time for my meeting.

Emily's POV
Tuesday 2:30pm
Hawaii was the best with Jack it was so much fun but Daniel kept coming into my mind I missed him a lot. Jack and I agreed just to stay really close friends. I haven't texted Daniel since our argument, I didn't want to piss him off more. I wasn't really doing anything at the moment so I decided to get on my phone until Lucy texted me saying she's picking me up to go to a meeting, ughh meetingsss.

*after the meeting*

For the most part, it was just adults talking I was playing with my fidget spinner, Lucy and my mom had to re-explain the "plan" to me.

When I heard their "plan" I was soo shocked but I could live with it.

So basically the "plan" was to "date" a guy, somehow they came up with Daniel, Daniel out of all people. I wouldn't mind but I was worried he'd still be pissed about the whole situation.

I decided to text Daniel and just talk to him.
-
Me- did you hear the news

Daniiii boy 💛💛- the fake dating? yes, yes I did

Me-It wasn't my idea but can we please just pretend like nothing happened?

Daniiii boy 💛💛- yes, and let's not make things awkward

Me- okay, but can you go get frozen yogurt with me i don't wanna go alone??

Daniiii boy 💛💛- you're such a baby but i'll pick u up in 5

Me-thankss dani 💕

Daniiii boy 💛💛-no problem babygirl ;)

Me-🤦🏻‍♀️❤️
------------ SNAPCHAT ------------
daniii💖
4:45pm

Me-🤦🏻‍♀️❤️------------ SNAPCHAT ------------daniii💖4:45pm

emilybay, story has sent ! 9:05pm

-

(A/n This was really really shortt but should I recap what happened in Hawaii but in Jacks pov?? plz comment)