Once the police came back with the results, Detective Rolando sat next to me.

"We are putting out a warrant for his arrest.... as soon as we have all of the evidence we need.." She said. "Your rape kit came back positive... but... there was no sperm left.."

"I'm not lying..." I said. "It was him... I know it was him..."

"I'm not saying you were lying, Zoë..." She said. "Whilst the investigation is ongoing, do you have a safe place to stay?" I nodded. "With your brother, right?" Detective Rolando smiled. "My brother is gay as well.... and he's always been there for me... along with his husband.."

"My brother and his boyfriend.... they've always been there for me..." I said. "Joe has only been seeing Caspar for a year... and Caspar has been talking about engagement rings.."

"Do you want me to call them in, and talk to them about the living situation?" I nodded. "I'll be right back, dear..."

~

Joe and Caspar got to take me home a week later, once I was fully recovered, and they brought an officer to my house to make sure I was extremely protected when we grabbed some of my things.

"What's this?" Caspar asked, picking up the fake rose I had received.

"I got it from a stranger... this person... And they like me..." I said. "It's no big deal..."

"I would say it is a big deal.." Joe smiled as he carried in a box full of gifts. They ranged from fake roses to teddy bears to jewelry. "Here's the card.." He handed me it, and I smiled as I opened it.

Little One, I am sorry you were hurt in such a way. I know gifts cannot fix anything, but I hope you are able to smile again.

If you're smiling whilst you read this, my mission is almost finished. I can't wait to see that smile.

xoxo

- A. S. D.

"ASD?" Caspar asked.

"That must be his initials..." I said. "What if I've already met him?" I picked through the gifts in the box until I found a jewelry box. Inside was a gorgeous rose gold bracelet that locked around my wrist with screws.

"Wow..." Joe said. "You do know what that type of bracelet is, right?" I shook my head.

"No.... but it says 'I love you, Little One' on it..." I started tearing up. "Am I..... Am I falling in love?"

"This bracelet... they are bracelets soulmates share.." Caspar said. "This guy must be wearing the other one.... and he wanted you to wear this one to show him you feel the same way..."

"I haven't even met him..." I said. "And he's done so much for me....Do... Do I deserve this? Be honest with me...."

"You are more than deserving of having a guy fall in love with you.... for real..." My brother smiled at me. "Right babe?" Caspar nodded.

"Right..." Joe smiled. "So are we ready to go?" I looked around my house for other things I made need, and the boys grabbed the last few boxes, taking them to our cars. I drove behind them, and once we arrived, I parked and brought a few things inside.

~

When I walked to the door, there were more roses. I looked around, and started to cry as I saw the notes that were written and addressed to 'Little One.'

"These were not here when we left the hospital yesterday...." Joe said. "This ASD guy must really like you...."

"How would he know you're living with us for a while?" Caspar asked.

"He knew that I was being hurt... according to the last letter..." I said. "Who do think this is?"

"Is there anyone who's met you that has those initials?" Joe asked me, and they both helped me think. "Wait.... What's Poppy's brother called?"

"Alfie..." I said, sitting down inside. "Oh my god.... Alfie. Could it be him?"

"Has he shown any signs that he's falling for you?" Caspar sat next to me.

"He.... He held my hand when I was in the hospital.." I said. "And he was almost in tears as he spoke... Alfie kept saying he was truly sorry Noel treated me like shit... and he said I didn't deserve to be treated that way. He.." I blushed. "He said I'm so sweet.... and pretty.... and when I asked him why he was treating me like that, he said it's because I deserve it. He said I deserve to be treated like a princess..."

"I think it's safe to say... ASD is Alfie Deyes..." Caspar smiled. "Now what?"

"I know how shy he is..." I said. "I can't just... ask him if he's been sending me this stuff. I need to wear the bracelet.." Joe smiled, putting it around my wrist, screwing it on. "If he's wearing the same bracelet, I'll know if it's him...."

"I found another note..." Caspar said, looking through the gifts that were left for me.

I will wear the other bracelet as soon as I see you are wearing yours. I hope to finally get to tell you in person how much you mean to me, but until then....

I will love you until the last rose dies.

xoxo

- A. S. D.

"I hope it's him..." I said, smiling. "I really hope it's him. He said he will love me until the last rose dies..... the last one is fake..." I teared up.

"Zo... it's safe to say you're in love..." Joe said, wrapping his arm around me. "This.... This is true love. What you and Noel were.... was nothing close to this.."

"So this is what it feels like...." I said. "To be loved by someone.... who doesn't have to love you... but loves you no matter what..."

"It is exactly how it feels.." Caspar said, and smiled at my brother. "The first kiss with him.... will be the best day of your life.... until..." Joe looked at him, confused. "He asks you... a very important question..." Caspar took Joe's hand, and had him stand up.

"Casp.... what are you doing?" Joe asked, starting to tear up.

"Something I should've done the moment we met...." He smiled.