Ask Dahvie :)

hey guys, this is gonna be a short but important so ya' know:

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV 

I have been avoiding Andy for 3 days, ever since the kiss and I am really not sure what the hell to do.

I've not been avoiding him because I don't want to seen him it just that I feel........ well I don't know what I feel that's, the whole problem.

Usually I would talk to my best friend, Jinxx, about this but since I'm stuck in this house I could only talk to Andy and of course I'm not going to do that. I wish I could talk to some one who has been in this situation.

but I mean who the hell has been kidnapped by some one that they might have feelings for.......... holy shit...... DAHVIE!

Dahvie has been in this exact situation! but wait, I don;t have his number and the only way I could get it was to talk to Andy and that was not possible right now.

Maybe Andy has it written down some where. Maybe he has a phone book?

I would have to be extra stealthy............

GOOD THING I'M A NINJA! 

I got up of of my bed and walked over to the door opening it as quietly as possible and I noticed Andy on the living room sofa with his back turned to me.

I quickly walked past but I was stopped when his deep voice said " I have very good hearing Ashley"

I sighed in defeat and I watched as he got up and walked up to me with an eyebrow raised "were you trying to escape?" 

"no" I said honestly. I was actually surprised that the idea hasn't come to my mind

"then what were you doing?" he said, clearly not believing me

"well, I was kinda looking for a phone book" I said 

"why?" he questioned, a confused look on his face

"I want to talk to Dahvie" I said

"why?"

"I...... need advice on something" I said

When I said this he got a happy smirk on his face "advise about me perhaps?"

A deep blush covered my cheeks "u-um no, I was gonna.... um... gonna ask about..... books" 

"whatever you say Ashes but your a terrible liar" He said walking off and grabbing a pen and piece of paper writing down a phone number

"here you go, have fun talking about me!" he said grinning and practically skipping away

"I'm asking about books!" I called back but when the only response I got was a giggle I grabbed Andy's house phone and dialed Dahvie's Number.

"hello?" A voice that I recognized as Jayy's answered

"hey Jayy, its Ashley is Dahvie their?" I asked

"oh hey Ashley! yeah he's here let me get him for you" he replied happily. I heard him call dahvie and not soon after Dahvie's voice spoke into the line

D= Dahvie       A= ashley

D=hey Ash, have you realized you like Andy yet?

A= Thats what I need to talk to you about

D= well what do ya' need?

A= I kissed Andy

D= really? nice one Ash!

A= no not nice one, I'm really not sure what to do

D= what do you mean?

A= I don't really know how I feel about him

D= Ash I consider us friends now so please don't get offended by this but that's kinda fucking stupid

A= what do you mean?

D= its really simple, look, don't think about logic, just forget that he kidnapped you for a second just think about Andy, do you want to be with him? it really not difficult, because only you know how you feel, I can't tell you. now I'm gonna go smoke some weed and your gonna think about what I said. bye Ash!

-end of phone call-

He hung up before I could reply and I though about what Dahvie said, did I like Andy?

.....................yes I did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAP FANGIRL MOMENT! sorry it was short but ya' know it was still cute right?

anyway remember to COMMENT and VOTE because It makes me happy!

lots of love

Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO