Wolf Mask

"Oh come on Steph, it will be a fun night !" Wanda joined in to Natasha's speech about how this night could be magical.

"Please... just stop you two..." I sighed as they finished my hair and makeup.

"Fine...." they said in unison. It was 5 minutes after the Ball actually started  and I just wanted to get this night over with. I had some light conversation with Clint and a dance with Tony, but I mostly stayed to the side and watched all the other people he invited.

Everything was going normal before I noticed the mood just suddenly shift. It was weird but it seemed like I was the only one who noticed it. Something caught my eye. A shorter black dress and a metal . . . . Arm?

Everybody else In the room seemed to  part ways for this mysterious girl with the wolf mask. The moment I laid my eyes on her something changed. "Tony.... who is she?" I didn't take my eyes off of her. He looked over as well.

"Hm, honestly? No clue. She's probably somebody's date" those words crushed me.

"You think she's with someone?..." I didn't want it to be true. I couldn't help the frown. When Tony notices he got an idea.

"I'm going to go talk to her" before I could argue he was halfway to her. He greeted her with a smile and offered her to dance. Maybe I was a bit jealous.

"Hello, ma'am." Who I would assume as Mr. Stark himself greeted me, which was a bit weird but oh well.

"Good evening, Sir." We both laughed.

"Would you care to dance" he offered his hand and I accepted.

"I would love too." He lead me out onto the dance floor. After a moment of silence I spoke up, "and what is the pleasure of this dance, Mr. Stark?"

"What do you mean?" He flashed that charming grin the Stark men were just born with.

"I am to believe you out of everyone here would have a date? Am I wrong?"

"You are not." He agreed.

"So as I asked before, what might be the pleasure?" He grinned as he pulled me closer.

"I have a friend who is very attracted to you." I focused on his words, dancing was always my thing.

"Is she cute?" He looked almost suprised.

"How'd you know it was a Woman?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Because Mr. Stark, I only do woman"

"Well, then I have the perfect girl for you." He spun me around so I was facing the direction he came. "Cute blonde in the light blue dress." I would be lying if I said that my gaze didn't land on her first, she was cute.

"She is very cute~ I would say Mr. Stark, you call her cute again, it might be the last thing you do." I teased, glad he knew it as a joke.

"Well I'll keep that in mind, you should go talk to her." I nodded at his offer. I went to leave in the blondes direction before Turing back to him, "your dame should be lucky."

"Dame? Oh you two are going to hit it off." He laughed and I walked away.