Chapter 32

A/n: Sorry I was so inactive.

Jimin pov.

The touch was gentle so I knew it wasn't my father. Instead I turned around to be faced by my mother.

She had sad eyes and I noticed the dry tear lines. I grabbed her hand and took her to my room and we sat on the couch outside.

She began to cry as she explained. I never knew why mother would always keep quiet around me but now I knew.

As father would beat me, he beat my mother too.

He'd threaten her and beat her and she'd have to cover up the marks with long sleeved gowns or with a cardigan. She'd avoid me cause father forced her to. I hugged her and let her cry as I rubbed her back.

"I want to leave.."

I sat back, "What?"

My mother grasped my hands.
"I want to see my side of the family.. I havent seen them in 6 years.. Help me escape son, please. I know you hate it here, I know you hate him too. Son, I want you to take him down for me, for us, for everyone he's tortured. I can't do it, you're the only one that can speak up to him and I'm, I'm so proud of you for that.."

She wiped away her tears and smiled softly at me.

"Im sorry I was never there for you. I wanted to so badly, I love you so much son. I wanted the best for you like any mother would. I love you so so much I'm so sorry.."

I pulled her into my arms and whispered, my eyes were tearing up as well.

"Its not your fault.. Im happy you explained to me. All I've ever wanted was for you to notice me.. I'll help you get out and when I take care of father I'll call you back. I love you mom."

We hugged as we sat on the balcony and after a few minutes she had to go before father got suspicious.

I waved bye to her and I watched as she left the room.

I sighed as I laid down on the couch and looked at the sky.

"Someone loved me after all.."