Pass or Fail:Survival test

* Shiro's POV*

Me and the rest of team seven were on top of the roof waiting for sensei to say something "all right, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time?" Kakashi said boredly making me sweatdrop "what are we supposed to say sensei?" Sakura asked confused making me deadpanned wondering how she was the smartest kunoichi in the academy "things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, stuff like that" Kakashi answered not amused at all "why don't you tell us stuff first, I mean before we tell you, so we can see how it's supposed to work" Naruto suggests. "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like, things I hate....I don't feel like telling you that, my hobbies, I have alot of hobbies" Kakashi-sensei started making my eye twitch in annoyance "my dream? Never really thought about it" Kakashi-sensei finished. "Well that was totally useless, all he told us was his name" Sakura said.

"Now your turn, you on the right, you start" Kakashi-sensei said as he pointed at Naruto who started telling us his likes,dislikes,hobbies, and the one that made me look at him with a pity look is when he said that he wanted to become hokage so no one could look down at him. Kakashi-sensei then pointed at Sakura who was next and all she did was giggle and squeal as she looked at Sasuke but glared lightly at Naruto since she said he dislikes him. I sighed quietly as I listened to emo ducky's introduction, once he was done with a scary aura surrounding him I decided to lighten up the mood "my name is Shiro Kitsune, my likes are sweets,training,animals specially foxes,friends,hanging out with Naruto, and my partner Kuro who isn't here right now, my dislikes are perverts,fangirls,fanboys,spicy food,a man named Orochimaro,the people who killed my parents, my hobbies would probably be training and hanging out with Naruto, my dreams is that I kill the people who killed my family and clan, kill the man who done horrible experiments on me, and bring back the memory of the Kitsune clan" I said while glaring at the ground slightly ignoring the pity looks that was directed towards me.

"Well your all unique, and have your own ideas, we'll have our first mission started tomorrow" Kakashi-sensei stated casually, "uh, what kind of mission?" Naruto asked with a happy tone "it's a task for all five us of together" Kakashi-sensei stated "what? what? what? what?!" Naruto asked excitedly "a survival mission" Kakashi-sensei said. "Huh? A survival exercise?" Naruto asked confused "I thought we're supposed to have a real mission not more practice, we already did this stuff at the academy, that's how we got here" Sakura said. "This is not like your previous training" Kakashi-sensei calmly making us all more confused. "So, uh,....so uh, what kind of training is it then?" Naruto asked while my ear twitched in annoyance while sighing quietly, Kakashi-sensei started laughing "hey hold on! That was a normal question!, what's funny!" Sakura said "heh, well, if I answer your question you might not like it, out of 27 graduates who just came here, only 10 of them will actually be accepted as genin, the other 18 will be weeded out, and sent back to the academy, in other words this is a make it or break it, pass or fail test....and the chance that you'll fail is 66% percent, see? Didn't I tell you that you wouldn't like it?" Kakashi-sensei said.

I was half asleep and some how in Naruto's lap not noticing that Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke was sending the blond secret jealous looks "that's crazy! We worked hard to get here! Believe it! What was that graduation test for anyway?" Naruto asked loud enough that I would have to move away from him since he knew that my ears were sensitive to sound "oh that? That was just to select candidates, who might become genin or not" Kakashi-sensei said bored "what?!" Naruto said surprised making me glare up at the blonde haired sunshine who just send me an apologetic look making me roll my eyes playfully and nuzzled into his stomach as I closed my eyes sighing peacefully.

"That's how it is, I decided whether you pass or fail, be at the designated training spot at 5:00 am, and bring you ninja gear" Kakashi-sensei said.

*Naruto's POV*

'I have to pass this test, I need people to look up at me, believe it, believe it! Plus, I can take Shiro out on a date!' I thought while blushing faintly.

*Sakura's POV*

'If I fail, I would he separated from Sasuke! This is a trial for love!' I thought giggling with a blush while thinking of Sasuke-kun.

*Kakashi's POV*

"Okay your dismissed, oh tomorrow, you better skip breakfast, or else you'll puke, I also want one of you to tell Shiro" I said calmly as I continued to read my icha icha paradise but looked at the sleeping Shiro with a a faint blush under my mask noticing how cute and peaceful he looked like when he's sleeping. I then shunshin away to my apartment to read in silence.

~timeskip no jutsu/scene change~

*Shiro's POV*

I yawned quietly waking up from my nap and looked around noticing that I was in Naruto's apartment, and that Kuro was curled up in a ball right beside me so I sat up from the bed as I yawned quietly hearing the shower running instantly knowing that Naruto was probably was taking a shower so I pushed myself off the bed as my tail wrapped around my left leg and my ears flicked in annoyance. I looked around the room noticing it wasn't dirty unlike last time I visited here which was like what...three days ago? I sighed quietly as I shook my head "hey, your awake Shiro!" I herd Naruto said as I looked over at him my face now looking like tomato "put clothes on you baka!" I cried out as I threw the clothes he had in the bed for himself at him "wah! I'm sorry Shiro!" Naruto cried out as he caught the clothes and ran back inside the bathroom with a blush on his cheeks.

I placed a hand over my heart, the blush slowly calming down 'a-am I in love with my best friend?' I thought to myself as my blush finally calmed down.