Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior

*Shiro's POV*

Me and Naruto grinned while emo ducky was being his normal self but he did have a small smirk as our plan worked. I watched as Kakashi-sensei was about to take the killing blow but something stopped him as senbon was thrown into Zabuza's neck, the person that threw the senbon appeared beside Zabuza's 'dead' body. I had a look of confusion as the boy with the anbu mask thanked us as the mysterious boy picked up the 'dead' Zabuza and shunshined away confused, 'okay so since I wasn't listening like usual I wonder what Kakashi-sensei said to Naruto, but wait a second....those were senbon, and the only way to kill a victim is hitting an organ or something with a senbon. Plus, aren't hunter ninja's supposed to kill their target instantly' I thought carefully.

I then looked over at Kakashi-sensei, I noticed that something was wrong with him."Kakashi-sensei!" Me, the cockroach, and Naruto shouted as Kakashi-sensei hit the ground.

Me and the others ran over to the unconscious sensei, I lightly kicked him with my my foot "he's alive, don't worry, he's not dead yet" I said bluntly making everyone sweatdrop at me.

I watched as Naruto and emo ducky picked up the unconscious Kakashi-sensei "how far is your house from here Tazuna-san?" The cockroach asked "not that far" Tazuna said calmly.

~timeskip no jutsu~

I sighed softly as my tailed swayed behind me, "hey guys, do you think Kakashi-sensei is gonna be okay?" The cockroach asked, "Kakashi-sensei is a Jonin, of course he'll be okay dattebayo!" Naruto said. "Hey you four, your sensei is up" Tsunami said kindly making all four of us nod and instantly went up the stairs to Kakashi-sensei's room.

Once we all entered the cockroach started talking "sensei, your Sharingan is amazing everything-" I decided to tune out of the talking since I didn't want to hear the cockroach talk since it hurts my ears. 'The little cockroach is annoying, how isn't she dead yet?' I thought with a sweatdrop.

I suddenly felt someone start petting my ears which made me turn into my fox form and started purring.

*Naruto's POV*

As I petted Shiro's ears he suddenly turned into his fox form and started purring, I could feel the jealous glares that was thrown at me but I didn't care as I picked up Shiro who was purring in bliss as I continued to pet him. Shiro whined lightly as I stopped petting him so he lightly grabbed my hand making sure he didn't injure my hand as he made me start petting him again since he was still in his adorable fox form.

"Grandpa, your back!" A little boy shouted as he entered the room hugging the old man.

"Oh, hello Inari! Where were you?" The old man asked but was ignored "gramps, why are they here? Their just gonna die!" The little boy now named Inari said making me glare at him.

Shiro jumped out of my arms and onto the bed that Kakashi-sensei was on.

*Shiro's POV*

I jumped out of Naruto's arms and onto Kakashi-sensei's bed he was on so I didn't get thrown around in the room like an idiot.

I felt movement on the bed until I was suddenly lifted off the bed and onto Kakashi-sensei's head, I yawned quietly noticing how soft it was.

I watched as Inari left the room with an angry look which made me sweatdrop "so what are gonna do now sensei?" The cockroach asked Kakashi-sensei "we're gonna do training!" Kakashi-sensei said cheerfully making all of us sweatdrop "but you can't move at all sensei!" The cockroach said, "I can still move but I need crutches" Kakashi-sensei said boredly.

My eye twitched in annoyance as I felt Kakashi-sensei slowly get up from the bed, I decided to stay on Kakashi-sensei's head since it was soft and warm.

I felt my eyes droop tiredly, I instantly let sleep consume me.

~flashback no jutsu~

I grinned happily as I played with Kage since he was one of Okaa-san's summons. "You can't get me Kage-san!" I shouted as I ran away from the misty grey fox who barked with laughter "uhuh pup" Kage said as she continued to chase me all around the back yard.

I turned into my fox form which was a small white fox pup, I jumped in a pile of snow that hid me pretty well.
"Oh where are you Shiro?" Kage asked as she looked around for me, I covered my muzzled with one of my paws as I tried not to laugh since I didn't want to give away why hiding spot.

I stayed quiet as I watched Kage pad away from the pile of snow I was in.

~flashback no jutsu over~

I suddenly noticed that we were in a forest, I flicked my tail in annoyance as I tried to fall asleep again on Kakashi-sensei's head.

I instantly fell back asleep again.

~flashback no jutsu~

I looked up at the tree in front of me "Tou-san what are we doing?" I asked confused tilting my head to the side "I am gonna teach you how to climb a tree without using your hands or being in fox form!" Tou-san said with sparkles behind him as he hit his fist on his opened palm. "Catra?" I said confused imaging a cat "No, no.... Chakra" Tou-san said more slowly, "chak...ra?" I said slowly still confused "yep, chakra!" Tou-san said grinning making me sweatdrop "okay, now put chakra in your feet" Tou-san said making slowly nod as I put chakra in my feet, "now go up the tree!" Tou-san said as he pointed at the tree in front of us.

I started going up the tree, I felt a bit shaky on the tree so I tried to equal out the chakra in my feet to make it even and continued up the tree slowly.

~flashback no jutsu over~