Chapter 12

Foxy Pov

As i hugged her, she shivered... as the cold covered her, i was blushing

we both went silent... 

silence covered the room as a simple sound could be hear it would echo in the room i tried my best to think of how i could explain this to mangle until i remember were still in her's and Springtrap's room 

i lifted her without any concerns.

she held on the blanket and the mirror i gave her, She felt ashamed of he form she into...

one thing i know it would be hard for her to walk as you feel your body so light, light as feather...

we then onto the halls, walking in the shadows... no one could see us, or identify who we really are...

We entered my room, i placed her lightly on the bed, "ok, i know this is a new experience for you and um... you know what ermm... i'll explain it all later, but now i have to go out and get you some clothes ok?" i asked her trying to make an excuse for me to get out of the room

she just nodded while looking at her hands and on the mirror...

i walked out while looking again at her trying to remember her beautiful figure... i could feel all my heat rising up onto my cheeks... i looked much deeper onto her as she look at me with a blank stare, i then suddenly turned my back on her as my eyes were filled with lust...

i closed the door shut... locked it incase someone like springtrap would come in seeing like this and i would never let that happen, i would be blazing mad if that really happen.

Mangle Pov

i looked back at foxy... i was filled but nothing with empty tought running through my mind... i could feel him studying me... i wonder why, he then suddenly turned back on me... well that was rude, he lock the door it was sealed off like nothing could even get pass it...

i stood,looking around at his room i could see it was separated in 2 color yellow and red... i looked at the yellow side, i saw beautiful photos of chica and her old friends... they must've been here for an very long time... i looked at the opposite direction...

i saw foxy with an beautiful girl, i went to see... my eyes widened as an loud gasp was heared all over the room... i saw an fox, s-s-she h-has the s-s-same features as me, she looks exactly like me...i saw foxy with such big smile all over his face as he held upon the fox hips as the fox looks back with an wide smile... 

i looked much more onto his pictures,there was so many pictures of this fox kinda girl... until i saw a note... "She had the most beautiful smile, i cant get over of how gorgeous it was... her eyes it lit up my world, she was my everything... i miss her, i feel worthless without her... i love her... i miss you Funti-" i heard a loud bang against the door i felt like it was being hit by person... i immediately threw all of his stuff back...  

i went back on the bed... until i heard an growl... i feel like im not safe... i feel like something wants me long gone,i was a goth feeling... i stare at the door... that being outside this room it wants me.

i walked towards the door i slowly play around with the lock until i accidentally opened it... it creaked slowly open. . .

No one's Pov

Mangle opened the door slowly, it creaked upon her, there was so many deep toughts going through her... she was red hot 

as the figure in the dark stared upon her, it yellow gloomy eyes stared upon it lit up, the figure in the dark was getting ready to strike...

mangle took a step back...

it jumped onto her,pinning her down on the ground the fox screamed onto her like a beast was loose... mangle vision was now in a blur... she could feel herself dying.

everything went dark... she could still see the beasts eyes gazing upon her with a whisper "im not you and you're not me..."