Luke's past

Thiea's P.O.V

Ok, before we began I would like to apologize for disappearing and not updating like I usually do. A lot has happened in the last few weeks, some were personal problems and the others were school. I am about to enter my junior year and it's gonna get crazy busy. So again I would like to apologize for not updating and I also wanted to make this chapter really special. My best friend lost her aunt do to cancer a few years ago.

**************
"Oh boyfriend!!!" I sing as I step inside his house.

Ezra called me earlier saying that today Luke was gonna need me. I tried calling, but he never answered and when I called the guys they said that it was something personal that I need to talk with him.

So here I am, looking for him and opening door that I shouldn't, but I'm on a mission and that is to find my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?" I ask as I peek my head in the kitchen. It's all empty.

I go upstairs and look in his bedroom. "Boyfriend?" Nope, still not there. I just sigh and was about to call Eran or Ezra to help, when I hear a piano playing downstairs.

I walk down and I follow the music to a white door, that looked like a closet door to me when I had first seen it. I open it slowly and I'm greeted by a huge room with 3 big windows and a grand sleek black piano and Luke playing it.

I am mesmerized by his playing, that I just lean by the door way and watch him play 2 more songs.

"That was incredible boyfriend." I tell him and I see him jump in his seat and quickly turn to me with his hand over his chest.

"Jesus Christ! Woman! You gave me a heart attack!" He glares

Now I glare and I go marching to him and smack him on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He pouts and rubs his head as I sit next to him.

"What have I said about putting the lords name in vain?" I scold.

He pouts even more and looks down. "To not do it."

****(Luke's P.O.V finally!!!)****

She really did scare the crap out of me, I wasn't expecting anyone to be at the house. Usually around this time of the year, I try to spend it alone. Today is my...my-uh my mom's death anniversary.

"Good lad." Smiled Thiea.

I just nod not knowing what to say. "I-uh, I've been practicing something." I stutter as I look down at the white and black keys.

"Really? What is it?" She asks and I turn to look at her. Her eyes light up with delight.

Ahhh, those eyes, that was the first thing I noticed when I ran into her. She has the most gorgeous dark blue eyes, that I can get lost in forever.

I hear her clear her throats and I see her blush. I shake my head and smirk at her, it's times like this when I enjoy knowing I made her blush.

"Well I have to play the song."

"Well, come on play!" She ushers like a kid excited.

I just laugh and start pressing the keys. I start playing her favorite song from 'Beauty and the Beast' the new version. She made my siblings and I go with her when it was out in theaters.

As I started playing I heard her humming along. Gosh she has an amazing voice, just like my mom. My mom 😔

I miss a key and I stop playing, oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot about my mom! I feel my left hand being lifted and placed on the right key I was supposed to hit.