T E X T S/ S O M E W H E R E

27||the boyfriend

I'm sorryabout everything

I'm sorry
about everything.
You're a wonderful boyfriend
and I was an insensitive bitch
I'm sorry

Adam❤
Took you long enough
to realize that

Do you think we
could meet up today?
I think we need
to talk about all of this.

Adam❤
You can come to my apartment
I'm free right now.

Ok
See you in a bit

Adam❤
See you

"SO WE'RE GOOD?" Kelly stood behind his threshold, while Adam was leaning on the wooden door frame

He had his arms crossed and even though his eyes looked tired, he had a soft smile lingering on his lips.

"We're good." The two of them had a long talk and a lot of things were said that neither of them were proud of, but now that all these bottled up emotions were let out ,they were both relieved. After all it was for the best.

They locked gazes and for a moment it was just like the first time they saw each other. Both their eyes held adoration for the significant other and loving smiles were on both their faces.

That's when Adam took a step forward and wrapped his muscular arms around Kelly's waist. It felt like an eternity since they last held each other like this. Both of them relaxed into the touch and Kelly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Adam looked into her eyes and saw the same girl he had fallen head over heels for almost two years ago. She was his first real love and he knew for sure that he'd never get over his feelings for her. So that's why he leaned down and connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

And Kelly gladly kissed him back. So used to the lips who belonged to the boy, she had loved for so long.