BONUS CHAPTER #1

+01||bad people

Babe💙

I just watched an episode
of criminal minds and now
I can't stop crying.
[Read at 2:40 a.m.]

They aren't real babe.
Go back to bed.

Babe💙

I know that this aren't
real people and nobody really
died, but I also know that this
world is a horrible place with horrible people.
And because of that I know,
that it's highly realistic that something like this really happend somewhere.
And for that I'm terribly sorry.
I know that it's not my fault, because bad people just exist.
But the thought that an innocent family could be suffering rn
because of one of these bad people,
makes me so incredibly sad.

I'd love to tell you that
nobody is suffering and that
bad people don't really exist,
but I can't do that.
But I can promise you that I'll
do everything I can to protect you
and the people we love.
I can't make the world a better place, but I can definitely try to make your world perfect.

Babe💙

Thank you, Dylan
You don't know how much
I appreciate you

Anything for you, babe
Now do me a favour
and try to sleep
I'll pick you up in the morning
and then we're getting breakfast together, sounds good?

Babe💙

Sounds wonderful :)

●●●
And hello my fellow wattpaders! First of all this book has reached 6K reads and BITCH I'M SHOOK ! I don't know why anyone would read this but for whatever reason you do, so I just wanted to thank everyone who gave this book the time of the day 💙 I hope that you enjoyed reading this little bonus chapter  (I actually wrote this a few weeks ago after I watched a criminal minds episode and I was legit crying while writing this. Idk but stuff like this gets to me)  and there are probably going to come a few more of them :)

On another note; I'm thinking about publishing another social media fic but I'm not so sure. It's a jb ff and it actually includes a lot of my own beliefs, so you can expect a shitload of feminism/ anti sexism and just the idea of equality in general. But as I was saying I'm not sure if I'd write it tho. It's either that or I'm going to rewrite my other book 'she's a keeper '. I'm literally the worst at deciding things so please help me out guys 😣 what should i do?