Chapter Four

Previously in Welcome To 1995...

Rose nodded and turned to her family, " Right, remember things changed in the future," she than turned to Ron with a serious frown, " And I'm technically not your daughter yet so you can't really say anything on this."

This confused Ron but he nodded, wondering if his daughter was dating a mass murder. By the way she was acting, it looked like it.

Rose took a death breath and said shakily and quietly, but still loud enough for everyone to hear, " I'm dating, Al's best friend and Slytherin in my year, Scorpious Malfoy."

This did not receive pretty reactions........

" What?!!" was the main reaction that came from everyone's mouths, but it was also followed with other things like;

" Your dating a Malfoy?!!"

" Why a Malfoy?!!"

" Dating a Crabbe would of been better!!!"

" A Weasley and a Malfoy, never thought I'd hear the day!!!"

" The Ferrets son?!!"

"  Why would my future self let you date a Malfoy?!!"

That last one was from Ron, who followed by most of the past people were now standing.

Rose had shrunk and slid underneath the table, she was not prepared for this. James, Fred II and Albus were laughing thier heads off, while all the girls from the future were trying to get them to shut up before Rose ripped their heads off. Teddy took it upon himself to explain.

" As Rose said, things have changed in the future, including people. The Malfoy's are very nice people and they invite yous over to gala's and dinners all the time, and you all do the same. Ron you and Draco are actually great friends you get along really well, so when Rose announced that she was dating Scorpious, you were only a little angry, and it was because your daughter was dating a guy in general, not because it was a Malfoy," Teddy explained.

The past people were all in shock, Ron looked like he was going to faint at the thought that he befriended the ferret. Hermione was smiling widely though and she looked like she was about to jump in joy which the past people were confused on but the future children knew why and winked at her, making her blush.

" Mione why are you smiling about this an- are you blushing?" Ron asked his future wife completely bewildered.

" Yes Ronald, and I'm happy because I used to be friends with Draco, but because of you, we stopped being friends, I'm just happy that in the future I get to talk to my old friend again," Hermione replied smiling at the children.

" Bu--"

Ron however was cut of by Lily letting out a small yelp. She pulled the locket off of her neck and looked at it before opening it up.

" Hi daddy," she said sweetly.

Future Harry then answered her, " Hello Lilyflower, do you mind putting Teddy on for me I have to talk to him about something."

" Sure daddy," Lily said and jayden the locket ot Teddy.

" What's up Harry," Teddy asked.

The past people took this distraction to calm themselves down as well as helping Hermione to calm down Ron, as he was still a bit shocked.

" Teddy, Hermione has finally found a way to get you all back, and we will be coming to get you soon," Future Harry answered.

All the Future children broke out in smiles at getting to go home soon.