Really....

FIRST THING!

Up there ^^ (the pic) is Aaron. Because I love him so much. The sad thing is I can't have him. Because of Aph but I still love Aaron. You can even ask ZZoeasters . I swear. So the next person down from Aaron I love is gene but I can't love Gene because Zoe (the person I tagged) does. So he's off the list. Next down is Laurance. Well, I don't really love him anymore. I love Aaron. And if I switch that in the book, don't hate me. Thanks.

SECOND THING!

I am going through a lot of things right now. Personal things no one needs to know. It isn't just a pity little fight with Chelsie or something this time. It's serious business that no one in the outside world needs to know. If you don't think so, well then that's your fault.

My point is, all books will be on hold until further notice.

I have tons of things to do and I have to get over what I'm going through. I don't want to disappoint all 2.64K of you guys, so hopefully I'm not. But for now, I have cheer starting, then school. So idk how much time I will have to write. I also need to focus on myself because of what I'm going through.

Hopefully, thank you all for understanding.

LOVE YOU!

~ALPHAAAAAAA THAT LOVES AARONNNNNNNNNN