02

We're basically the same person in two different bodies. It always just feels right.

Jenn's Pov 

I don't know what happened back at my apartment with Alyx, it seemed like she just blacked out for a second there. I feel like I should talk to her about it, but maybe tomorrow after the party. Probably not a good idea to get her talking about her thoughts when she's drunk. That one time in Venice she just started rambling about ghosts for legit 2 hours when she was wine drunk and I don't know if I can relive that experience again...it's just been one too many times.

We hop into the uber I called early and make our way over to Ricky's house.

"I'm excited to see everyone; I feel like we've been spending a lot of time alone together...not that I have a problem with that obviously." Alyx says while giving a light laugh.

I turn to her and smile "I definitely don't mind being alone with you but it is gonna be nice to see everyone for a change."

I look out the window and sigh happily, I'm really glad to be going to this party with Alyx. I always feel alone when I'm in big crowds like the ones at Ricky's house parties. Things just feel heavy and I always end up drinking too much to overcompensate. When I'm with Alyx though there's always someone to talk to and someone to understand how I'm feeling. We're basically the same person in two different bodies. It always just feels right. I look over and Alyx and she's also staring out her window, I eye her up and down. She looks really good tonight. Well she always looks good but tonight she especially looks good.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about what it would feel like to kiss her sometimes. I've definitely come close before. When we were in Europe we cuddled every single night and I always imagined what it would have felt like to turn over and just plant one right on her...I've definitely been confused about some stuff lately.

Before I even notice we're outside Ricky's house and I already can hear the low bass from all the way outside.

"This should be fun...I wonder who's gonna end up running around naked first." I say while turning towards Alyx and giving her a look. She laughs and I give her a smile back.

"My money's on Trevor" she says and I laugh loudly. 

"I kinda hope it's you though" I say while giving her a wink and I notice her cheeks flush. She's really fucking adorable. 

I loop my arm through hers and we walk towards the house together.

Tonight's gonna be fun.