nine

i saw that clementine had been pulled aside by luke, probably telling her about what happened on the bridge. he told her to go and do something and she did.

i went over to him, giving him a small smile.

"how you holding up?" i asked, putting one of my hands on his forearm. he smiled at my small gesture.

"as good as i can be. i just told clementine what happened. when she had gone into the station after you she found matthew's knife and took it. i want to make sure all evidence is gone." luke said and i nodded.

"speaking of the station, we can never finished our conversation." i said giving a smile.

"what's left to finish is for you to tell me how hot and muscular i am and how-" luke said making me laugh.

"don't get so cocky big guy." i said, my hands resting on my hips. he smiled.

"so what does 'this' make us?" he asked as he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my neck. his face was close to mine, and i blushed.

"uhh...i don't know. i was hoping you could answer that question." i said, leaning in a bit.

"well, maybe we can, after this." luke said, leaning in. our lips were just about to touch when someone cleared there throat. we glanced over and saw carlos and kenny standing there. carlos seemed unsurprised by our actions while kenny's mouth opened a bit.

"we were wondering if you could help move some heavy boxes, luke." carlos said and luke nodded.

"sure." he said. he glanced at me and smiled, kissing my forehead quickly before he followed the two men. i felt my face turn into a tomato, and was over the moon. i decided to look for clementine, wanting to know if she had thrown out the knife.

i walked glanced outside, when i saw clementine and nick standing in front of walter, who was holding the knife i assumed was matthew's. he was inching towards them, mostly towards nick, when i ran outside.

"what are you doing? put the knife down." i said loudly, standing in front of nick.

"you knew too...didn't you? you lied to my face, to kenny's face. how does that feel? kenny took you and your sister in, and was willing to let you stay with him, and you were just going to lie to him the whole time." walter said, as if it was my fault. my mouth had dropped a bit and nick started to yell at him.

"don't you dare blame this on them, it's my fault. you can't do that to her."

walter was going to respond when the windmill had picked up speed, and was becoming louder and louder.

"the hell is going on here?" kenny yelled, the rest of the group, except for sarah and rebecca, coming outside.

"that is a damn dinner bell. walkers are going to be coming soon. we need to turn it off." kenny said, running towards the windmill, the rest of us following. when we had arrived at the windmill, a huge explosion went off, making me jump.

"what was that?" luke said, glancing at me and stepping towards me.

"the transformer must have gone. i could use a hand looking at it." kenny said.

"i'll go." luke said.

"me too." sarita said, but kenny denied. "it's to dangerous, stay here."

"be careful." i told the boys as they ran off to the transformed. little did i know that was going to be the last time i saw luke for days. carlos opened the small control door, and it was pitch black.

"anyone know how to do this?" carlos asked, and sarita and nick shook their heads no. i looked at clementine and we told carlos we would figure it out and he told us he had our backs.