It's Okay~G.G.

This was requested by @MarhyamGouveia...sorry for the long wait, but thank you for being patient. 😃

Y/N Pov:

Grant and I have been together for four years. How did I get so lucky with him? Well let's just say I was a huge fan of him. Today was the day I was going to graduate Harvard and I was graduating in law. I was also number one out of the 40 people to graduate with such high average. My best friend since childhood, Diego, was also graduating right beside me. He was second best, not that I was keeping score or anything.

I put on my white dress and fixed my cap on my head.

     "Wow you look pretty in white, makes me want to marry you

"Wow you look pretty in white, makes me want to marry you." I turned to face Grant who was standing at the entrance to our bedroom. I smiled.

"Woah, easy there tiger, we said marriage comes after I at least work for one year and I still don't have a diamond ring on my finger." I teased causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah, I know... but you never know you might change your mind, I am irresistible." I rolled my eyes. He walked over to me.

"Not really and I've been studying law, so I'm pretty sure I can't really be manipulated. I know all those little tricks." We both laughed. He pulled me into his arms.

"I love you so much Y/N, you'll always be my girl." He whispered sending chills down my spine.

"I love you too Grant, forever." I replied.

"And always."

*****

The car ride to the university was fun as we played jokes and acted like the goofballs we were. As soon as we made it, Grant went over to find a good spot to sit and I made my way backstage to get my gown.

"Hey stranger." I heard my best friend's voice.

"Dee, hey." I replied. We hugged for a minute and then pulled away.

"Looks like you came up first, like always." He teased.

"What can I say, I'm a boss ass bitch." I played along and we laughed.

"Grant here to see his lady graduating?" He asked.

"He wouldn't miss it for the world." I answered.

"Well him being a celebrity and all, I had to ask." I rolled my eyes.

"And obviously Sara is here to keep her fiancé motivated." He smiled and nodded.

"Students... It's time." We took our positions in the line. Me up front because I was number one out of 40 and Diego right behind me.

"I'm nervous, what if I fall?" I question Diego as we begin to walk.

"I'm right behind you, won't let that happen." He replied. I turned around quickly and gave him a smile. He smiled back and we continued to walk into the building and next to the stage.

Grant Pov:

It was now time for the students to walk on stage and take there degrees. I looked over to where Y/N was standing. As our eyes locked I gave her a thumbs up and she blew me a kiss. Then I saw Diego right behind her and he waved at me. I waved back out of courtesy.

"Y/F/N, coming in at number one out of 40 in law." The dean announced. I cheered the loudest as the rest of the crowd cheered. She gave Diego a hug after he was called up and stood by her. I don't know why I got jealous, but I did. He spends more time with her than I do. I know it's part of my job, but I couldn't help myself. She walked off stage and walked towards me. I kissed her lips causing her to smile.
"Congrats babe." I told her.
"Thank you baby."
"Does he do everything with you?" I asked looking at Diego.
"Not everything everything, I do things with you." She teased. He made his way over to us. I placed my hand firmly on her waist. She looked at me a bit confused and then she rolled her eyes getting my jealousy.
"Hi Grant." Diego greeted.
"Hi." This girl came up to Diego.
"Sara!" Y/N squealed at the girl.
"Y/N! Congratulations!" They hugged. Once they pulled away, Diego wrapped his arm around Sara.
"Grant this is Sara, my fiancée." He announced. I gulped feeling stupid that I didn't see the ring. I smiled not able to speak.
----------------------------------
We were on our way to a restaurant to meet her family and celebrate together.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I don't know why I got jealous about your best friend, I guess it's cause you two spend so much time together because I can't be there with you and I feel so stupid he is engaged." I explained to her. She looked over to me and smiled placing her hand on mine, which was on her lap.
"It's okay. I get it, I don't like it because he is my best friend, but I know you. You love me and your busy." She told me. I laughed.
"I am busy, sorry." She reached over and kissed my cheek.
"Stop apolgizing. I know what I signed up for when I agreed to date you." I smiled at her. She smiled back.
*time skip*
After we ate, I got up and took Y/N hand in mine.
"Grant?" She looked at me confused.
"I love you more than words could explain, I can't live without you. You are my world. You gave me the best life ever when you agreed to go out with me four years ago. I know you're going through hell with me not around all the time and I'm sorry. I know you want to wait until after you find a job a stay in it for a year because your independent like that and we will wait, I just want to know you'll be mine forever..." I got down on one knee.
"Oh my..." Her mother gasped.
"Don't worry I got your parents blessings first... So Y/F/N will you marry me?" I asked opening up the ring box. Her hand covered her opened mouth. She nodded. I smiled slipping the ring onto her finger and got up.

   We hugged and kissed as her family cheered

We hugged and kissed as her family cheered. We were happy, so happy.