What do you think?

Hello to all... I know I have been very inactive, but I really had so much shit to deal with and I still do.... Anyways I can't believe this book is almost at 70K views. You guys are legit the best. Thank you all. So long story short... I have a long winter break so I will be updating more frequently. I finish Dec. 18th uni and I'm on break till the 27th of Jan. Below I will be showing you guys a song I wrote. I want you guys to tell me what you think honestly, but please don't be mean. I know  you're thinking oh, why would she post this here? Well tbh, idk where else to post it to get comments. Thanks again and I really hope u enjoy!!!  

Crash & Burn

I've been broken too many times to count. So tell me is this time going to be different or is it going to be the same? I'm running out of reasons to tell myself I'll be okay. This time is different than all the rest. This time baby I know I'll be damaged. This time I'm going to crash and burn. Why do you keep playing with my heart? Claiming that you want to see me, but then you tell me your too busy. How am I supposed to cope when all you do is fuck me up? I knew it from the start, but honey I'm so broken from it all and you're not giving me anything to lean on. You're not giving me any hope. I'm trying to stay strong and I'm trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up high, when you're you. You'll never know how I feel, cause once again I fell for my friend. Once again I fell for the sweet guy and I can't blame you. I know how this is going to end, because this is what I'm used to, but this time it's going to be worse. This time I'm going to crash and burn. This time I don't know if I can ever come back from the fall. I know for sure that when it happens, I'm not going to be ok. I wish I can blame you, but I honestly can't. I knew it from the beginning that it was going to be like this, but I let my heart get in too deep. And this is me, I'm too sensitive and maybe I'm wrong. I get in too deep, but I don't know how to stop myself. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Maybe I shouldn't fall in love or be loved. I know how much this is going to hurt, it already is. I'm going to crash and burn, there won't be anything that can stop it from happening. I'm going to crash and burn. 

DONT forget to comment your opinions on this! But don't be mean. Honesty does not equal mean!