two

After breakfast I told Emma about everything that happened last night. She set out an outfit on the bed and told me to dress into it because she said she had something to show me.

I did as I was told and got dressed and washed my face and brushed my hair. When I was done we walked down to a door on the very end of the hall. She turned to face me before opening it.

"When I open this I want you to stay calm, nothing in any of these jars are alive." She said simply

"What do yo-" I stop myself once the door is open. There a shelves lined up full of mason jars with bloody organs in them. I was about to scream when I hear a familiar voice.

"What the hell do you lot want" it was Enoch. He was holding a large jar in his hands so tall that he had to rest his chin on it.

"I was just showing Bay around the house and I thought maybe you would be interested in showing her how you use your peculiarity. I know you like to" she smirked at him.

He glared back "well alright but hurry up I don't got all day" and swiftly moved behind a heavy wooden desk and sat down. Emma started handing him things as he worked and I realized he was sewing together different parts of things. When he was almost don't he took long tweezers and picked up a little circular red thing from the jar. He seemed to notice me shudder at it when he said "they're rat hearts" and smirked.

My face contorted to show disgust when he sewed up the chest of the small creature he had just made. He whispered somethings gin its ear and it got up and started to dance and jump around this desk. I was fascinated. I couldn't take my eyes off of it but when I looked up Enoch's eyes were fixed on me.

"That's amazing" I stated in awe.

"That's not even the fun part" Emma began

"Would you like to see the fun part?" Enoch grinned. I nodded. He turned around and picked up another creature and stood it up on the desk. He handed them both swords and whispered doe thing else in their ears. He leaned back in his chair to watch.

My eyes went big when they started fighting, like actually fighting. They were having a whole mini battle, when I looked up at Enoch and Emma they had amused looks on their faces looking down at the creatures.

The battle soon ended when one of the creatures leapt up and stabbed the other in the heart. Emma clapped with joy. I looked back up that them.

"Wow, that really was something. " I said Emma just wiggled her brows at me.

"Alright well, Bay I think we are gonna go down to the lake and practice with those water skills of yours" she winked.

"Wait a minute I thought you guys were doin a house tour" I glanced at her through the corner of my eye to see her trying to think of an excuse.

"Uh, yes we were, but you were our last stop so bye"

"But w-" he was cut off by Emma slam if his door. "That was a close one" she giggled.

We walked down to the lake, it wasn't too far from the house but it was a medium walking distance.

"So why did you bring me there in the first place" I question.

"You are clueless aren't you" I look at her in confusion "ugh! You like Enoch!"

My eyes widen "what?! No I don't" I practically yell in her face.

"Um yeah, you do. I see it in your face when you talk about him 'oh Enoch this, Enoch that, I ju-" I cut her off by elbowing her in the side. We laughed.

"I don't like him, he probably hates me honestly"

"Yeah probably, I mean you're kind of a snob" I give her a weird look "I'm kidding!" This made us laugh even harder "ya know, eventually Enoch will warm up to you. He just isn't the most welcoming person in the house that's all. " i nod.

I'm glad to have Emma as a friend. Wait, is she my friend? I'd like to consider her my friend but, I wonder if I'm hers. "Hey Emma I have to ask you something" I start once we get into the beach.

"Okay" she stops walking and looks at me "are we friends?" I ask my brows coming together. She bursts out in laughter "you could have just said no" I say quietly.

"Oh sweetie!" She stops and grabs my shoulder stifling her laughs "it's not that, I just, yes! Yes of course we are friends why would you ask that?" She was smiling wide at me.

"Well, it's just that I've never had many friends and, ya know what never mind. Thanks" she smiles back at me.

She helps me try to control my power by giving tips on how to do different things. I found out that our powers are actually almost the exact same, that's a lot easier on me. Eventually we get tired and decided to walk back to the house and get ready for bed. But right when we are about to climb the stairs the doorbell rings.

~

Ooooooooo who could be at the door? Who do you think?

Anyway I know this is a short chapter but I'm really busy today, I was gonna upload this yesterday but I was really busy and only wrote half so I just finished it and I didn't have time to really a write anymore so sorry. In planning on uploading tonight just because I really do want you guys to know who was at the door.

Anyway don't forget to go and check out my other fics called

Paint you wings
And
The Boy Who Could Raise The Dead

As always
COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF

~olivia xx