20

"Y/N! Give me the fucking remote." Normani groans as she struggles to reach up to my hand. She's been trying to get me to watch Desperate Housewives for an hour now. Shame that I'm a foot taller than her.

I continue to laugh loudly while effortlessly holding the remote in the air. However, I suddenly find myself collapsed onto the floor holding my crotch area in my hands. "You fucking bitch," I wheeze, "Go get me some ice."

Normani shrugs and sits down on the couch putting on Desperate Housewives as I still lay in a world of pain. "That'll teach you not to mess with me." She smirks to herself but reaches her hand out for me. I take it and pull myself up beside her.

I lay my head on her lap and stare up at her, "Kiss it better?" I ask jokingly but honestly would not mind if she agreed to it.

"Keep talking like that and you'll get my right knee this time instead." I quickly shut up and lift my head, sitting up straight beside her. Taking my phone out, I open the groupchat and tell them all about what just happened.

I let out a loud scoff, gaining Normani's attention. "What, babe?" She wonders. Her body subconsciously moves closer to mine causing me to wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"The girls say that I deserved what I got and that Desperate Housewives is, and I quote, "one of the best motherfucking shows ever created."" I roll my eyes.

She grins widely, "Wow, I thought I couldn't love them any more." I shake my head but lean in and peck her lips softly. Normani and I decided to take things slow and remain friends at the moment. Well I didn't decide, she did. However, we have the occasional kiss or two. By occasional, I mean she's slept in my hotel room every night since tour started.

Although we sleep beside each other every night and have casual makeout sessions, we've yet to have sex. I'm definitely not going to push it and I'll wait for how ever long she wants but hopefully that's soon. A guy has needs you know. I pray for the day I get to taste that sweet chocolate.

I was taken out of my thoughts by Normani straddling my lap. "What do you want to do today?" She asks staring at me with loving eyes.

You. "Uh I was just going to practice today but if there's anything you have in mind then we can do something else, baby." I pull her closer to me and bury my face in her neck, biting down on her smooth skin.

"I have a few things." Normani breathes out under my touch. I trail my tongue over the skin I previously attacked and kiss up her neck to her lips. Lifting her off my lap, I push her onto the couch and climb on top of her. She wraps her arms around my neck and forcefully brings my face back to hers.

After 10 minutes of intense kissing, my shirt ends up on the floor alongside hers. I crawl down her body, kissing a trail down her abs before stopping above her shorts. Staring up at her, she nods at me and I smirk before beginning to unbutton her shorts.

The moment is short lived when a loud, sudden knock comes to my door. I groan and get up, adjusting myself in my pants before walking over and throwing the door open. "What?" I spit harshly, annoyed that I was interrupted from getting into Normani's pants.

Lauren stands behind the door, her eyes drifting down to my shirtless body. "Is Mani in there?" She huffs out. Her eyes finally look up to meet mine and I roll my eyes.

"Babe, it's Lauren." I walk away with Lauren following in behind me. Normani has her shirt back on now and has composed herself. "I'll be in the shower if you need me." I say before walking into the bathroom. Turning the shower to the coldest setting, I strip my remaining clothes off and jump in.

Finishing up, I jump out and wrap a towel loose around my hips. I walk out the bathroom and over to my suitcase noticing that Lauren is no longer in my room. Bending over to grab some clothes from my case, I suddenly feel a breeze down below. I turn around and Normani has my towel in her hands.

"Give me my fucking towel." I growl out before walking towards her. Her eyes are wide as she looks down. This is the first time that she's seen me completely naked. I stop my attempts to get the towel and smirk, "See something you like?" I ask smugly.

"No, just a cocky asshole." She retorts with a smug smile on her face.

I roll my eyes for what feels like the millionth time today before grabbing some boxers and sliding them on. "You're very original with your comebacks." I mumble, taking the towel from her and drying the rest of my body. "What did Lauren want earlier?" I ask curiously.

"Uh, she needed a condom." Normani says quietly but I still manage to hear her. I choke back a laugh.

"Did you send her somewhere else? Because you know I don't use those." I respond but to my surprise, Normani pulls a pack of condoms out of her purse.

"No but I do. So if you think you'll be coming anywhere near me without lil Y/N wrapped up then you can think again." She throws the condoms at my head and walks into the bathroom.

I stand there dumbfounded and sigh to myself. She's definitely a fucking top.

========
It's been a while. -A