nine

Matt Pov
I knocked on the bedroom door where my mother and jake were.
'come in!' My mother's cheerful voice called.
I entered the cozy room, jake was lying in the bed coverd in blankets, he didn't look as pale as before the bruising on his head still present.
I sat the opposite side of the bed from my mum leaning forward I gently kissed Jakes head.
' how are you and the pups doing? '
The smile on Jakes face faded.
'you still don't believe me?'
I feel sadness seep away my own smile, I'm so guilty for getting him pregnant but I'm going to take care of him and raise there puppy's as a family.
' I'll leave you to alown, I'll go and get the pack doctor to look you over'
My mother left the room.
'why didn't you tell me sooner?'
'tell you what?' I questioned.
'that your a werewolf? '
I sighed and smiled staring into Jakes beautiful blue eyes.
'because you wouldn't have believed me' I lay on the bed wrapping my arms around Jakes delicate body, kissing his cheek and running my hands through his long hair.
' I was so scared when you fell down the stairs, I thought I'd lost you'
My eyes locked with his, I want to kiss him so bad!
' I'm sorry I was angry, I was just so confused...'
'its alright.. ' I move my lips closer to his.
Jake closed his eyes and closed the distance between us, bringing our lips together, cupping his face I lean in passionately.
Our tongues intertwined and our hands started roaming each other's bodies.
Things were getting heated, my Wolf awaking and hungry.... Then my blasted mother turned up with the pack doctor.
Next time I'll make sure we're not disturbed.😏

Jake Pov
'get your dirty paws of jake!'
Our lips disconnected, Matt growled at his mother and another elderly lady who just entered the room.
'come on shooo' Matts mum giggled.
Another growl from Matt as he sits up looking hurt and angry.
'you must be jake' the new woman asked.
'yes ' I said sitting up.
' I'm Mia the pack doctor, I've herd your expecting?'
I nodded unsure of the doctor but her warm smile and gentle voice told me I could trust her.
' I her you had a fall, I need to check the puppy's are healthy' I nodded looking at matt for support, he smiled and squeezed my hand.
'lay down sweety I'm just going to lift up your top and feel your stomach'
The doctor felt around my stomach pushing slightly in places.
I could see my hip was bruised where I landed on my side.
' feels like everything is alright, do you want to hear them?'
I nodded, needing to know if I really was pregnant or carrying werewolf pups! Even if that's possible!
The doctor put a stethoscope to my small bump and gave me the ear piece.
I took it and held it to my ear.
Sure enough I her a small beating hart, the sweetest most loving sounds that ever reached my ears.
The doctor moved the end of the stethoscope over my stomach and each in turn I herd the beating harts of my pups.
'your going to be expecting four puppy's sweetie'
I turned to matt smiling as much as me.
I listened to each beating hart and I loved every one of them.

Ayy hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Matt and jake r having FOUR BEAUTIFUL PUPPY'S!!!!!
Also if my book gets to 1000 reads I'll update a special smut chapter!  😏😏
Vote and comment plz xxx