Part 4

“Sorry to disappoint you two lovebirds, but Zuho, I never said you were fired!” A voice suddenly interrupted us.

Zuho quickly stepped back, and began to look around, in search of the owner of the voice.

Then he stopped, his gaze landed at me. His eyes widen.

What's going on?

Out of nowhere, Zuho grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Too late.

A hand pulled me back as I felt a sharp object on my neck. At this point I was hopeless. There was nothing I could do.

I became a hostage to lure Zuho in.

Tears began to drop down my cheeks.

Zuho looked at me. He took a slow and steady step towards me, extending his hand slightly at the same time.

“I wouldn't do that, if I were you!” The man behind me drew the knife closer to my neck.

It stings. I could feel a warm substance run down my neck. I figured it was blood. My blood.

“What do you want?” Zuho didn't look like himself anymore. He was scary.

“Aww, trust me I'm not asking for much. All I want is for you to prove her guilty.

“They weren't the people that killed Yuri’s parents. Were they?” Zuho asked, but the psychopath behind me began to laugh.

“Not at all… It’s was the whole village. Of course they found out about the HQ so I couldn't risk it, I couldn't let it to get out even further, so I had to do something.” The psychopath answer.

Zuho’s eyes suddenly got fixed on one point.

At first, I thought he was looking at me but he was looking just a little bit to the left.

What’s going on?

Suddenly, Zuho gave a small nod.

“So, I see you finally made a wise decision.”  The Psychopath loosened his hold on me slightly.

“You wouldn't know.” Zuho smiled. He looked scary, is he betraying me now?

Zuho smiled and stepped to the side.

“You win.” Zuho lifts his hands.

The psychopath loosened his grip completely.

“Now! Yuri Run! Rowoon follow her!”

Hearing this I sprint as fast as I can.

Youngbin’s P.O.V

Suddenly, we got the emergency signal from Zuho.

We gave him the ring on his finger, all he had to do, was squeeze his hand into a tight fist.

It also had GPS in it, so we knew exactly where to go.

At the second week all got up and ran to get caught up to Zuho.

We quickly got into position with Inseong just behind the guy.

Zuho gave us a nod, letting us know to wait for his signal.
“So, I see you finally made a wise decision.” The guy said with an approving tone.

“You wouldn't know.” Zuho smiled.

Zuho smiled and stepped to the side.

“You win.” Zuho lifts his hands and the guy dropped his hands

“Now! Yuri Run! Rowoon follow her!”

With this both The girl and Rowoon began to sprint away.