Married and happy

It's been 4 years since I married Lord Dalgliesh.
4 years since I left my family and friends in England.
4 years since I left that chauvinistic son of a.... my employer.
And I must say...
BLAST!
I am happy. Yes, I truly am.
Not only am I loved by my husband,we have a little daughter now. We named her Olivia Ella Dalgliesh. She has my looks, his eyes and my attitude. He takes time for me and our child.
Because he is really rich we won't be worried in the future and I know he'll be able to fulfil every dream of mine.
He is perfect.
I even found out that my husband had a little problem with Mr. Ambrose but I made him lose interest in him and his business. All he cares about is his family now and that's everything that counts.
I maybe saved some people's lives, knowing that my husband would have done anything to succeed. Like he did everything to win my heart.
Writing letters, sending novels, flowers or solid chocolate.
Maybe I even saved Mr. Amrbose's life. Who knows?
But I'm bloody thankful I didn't marry him. Even though he was interesting and mysterious... he was cold, emotionless. He wouldn't have cared if we married or got a child. He still works to earn more and more money so I know he hasn't changed.
I remember his last words as I have my ex-boss boss as I told him about my wedding.
"I don't care who you marry. Go, I have no time for you."
It seemed like he didn't care and he didn't. He didn't come to the wedding too.
He wouldn't buy toys for the children like my lovely husband does. He wouldn't see his family as a priority which is proven by our last encounter.
It's all a waste of time and money as he would have described it.
"Knowledge is power is time is money! "
But for us it's
"Love is happiness is family is life!"
I wouldn't have been happy with that cold block of stone.
Maybe it's better that way, I wasn't a fan of the cold, so I just avoided it. Instead I'm burning, a fire in my heart and a desire, all caused by my husband.
And now?
Now I'm travelling the world with him and our little daughter.
And soon there will be family member number 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading my little fanfiction and before you kill me :
I ship Rikkard  and Lilly but I wanted to try out something new because there was no fanfiction where Lord Dalgliesh was a good guy. I think it's just interesting to see how much a story can change even though it has similar lines and how characters can be changed, for better or for worse.
For my writing is something really interesting and just seeing all those fanfictions I just realised how every story is different but the same in a way? Idk if you can follow me😂
And yeah I just wanted to go and try out something really different and maybe even shocking for some of the SAS fans (Don't kill me, pls😂)

538 words