Before We Begin

As some of you may know from reading my other story "Being LGBTQ+" I am Jade and I am bisexual (or pansexual, I'm not sure yet). After the mass shooting in Orlando, I started two projects.  One being the actual book that I mentioned above that is filled with stories and interviews about other people's experiences in the LGBTQ+ community. The other I did was paint your face, half with the pride flag and half with your countries flag. That face painting project didn't go as planned and not many people do it but it isn't too late! You can still do it anytime.

If you are feeling like no one likes you and there is something wrong with you then you can pm me, I will always be here. Just know that people do like you, you are not alone, and you are perfect just the way you are. We as a community must stick together and not let each other fall down. If you bring us down we will just fight back harder than ever.

I sincerely hope you like what is to come in this book of mine, feel free to comment or pm me and tell me what you think. Be who you are because that is what you do best. Don't let people bring you down, if they do, then fight back. Never give up your dream of being free. Never give up fighting for what should have been given to us from birth and never give up fighting for who you were born to be.

 Never give up fighting for what should have been given to us from birth and never give up fighting for who you were born to be