#4 Vervain

POV: Scarlet Hearts (female)
Written: July 28th 2017

Oh and It's the same story it goes together nothing changes just the perspective hah... when we created the story no one was techniqually the main character, so they all have stories of their own thats not connected to the others... Anyways this Scarlet meh OC. She's not gonna be too hard to write because of all the similarities I have with her... hah... enjoy!!!

I stuck the key into the mailbox keyhole and opened ours. I pulled out a envelope with the keys for the Gunners Point building and some papers for it as well. I locked back up the mailbox and walked back to our door. "I heard there was a dance at their school..." I said as I sat the envelope on the coffee table. Lilac and and Xavier turned to face me as they sat on bar stools at our kitchens island.
"Can we go Cupcake Doodle!" Lilac shrilled.
"You know the drill, I pick the clothes" I stated.
"We know, you do my makeup and our hair too! Honestly, I'd look like a giant gummy bear exploded on me if I tried to do all that stuff my self" Lilac giggled.
"Anyways, im gonna stop by the lair and pick up some paperwork for our files, wanna come?" I asked.
"Sure..." Xavier replied.
"Lilac?" I said.
"Yes!!! I wanna see Rose! We're friends now!" Lilac squealed.
"Oh joy..." I groaned.
"Let's go." I said I grabbed the envelope once again and began out the door.
"You're gonna go to work in pajamas?" Xavier laughed. I froze, my cheeks turning bright red.
"Oh... fuck... One sec..." I stuttered running off to my room, as I heard Xavier's chuckle down the hallway.
I ran into my room. I almost wore bright pink short shorts and a black crop top to work... how embarrassing, ugh. I changed into a black tank, a jean jacket, a black skirt and some tights. Along with my combat boots. I ran back out to the living room. "No makeup today and a sloppy pony tail... okay..." Xavier teased. Ugh! I ran back to my room cursing loudly at Xavier.

+++

I unlocked the door to the building and strolled in. Rose was asleep on top of Sath, her jacket on the floor. Hah, still a virgin... I took the packets out of my cubby slot on the wall near the door. 3 packets to be exact. Xavier was busy kissing Lilac when I turned back to them. Lilac pinned against the wall her cheeks as pink as her shirt. She wore a Barbie pink shirt, a white jacket and a white skirt with black sandals. Xavier on the other hand wore a blank tank, a blue, jean like, hoodie with no sleeves, some sweats and black nikes (idk guy fashion rip) "when you're done eating each other,  tell me. I wanna go to that one Japanese place we saw on our drive here." I scoffed.
Xavier turned his head to see me, his hands still pinning Lilacs arms. He rolled his eyes and let go of Lilac and walked out. Lilac was smiling joyfully, her cheeks now red. I took her hand and we walked out. I love my friends but like get a room yah know.

+++

"We'll take a plate of teriyaki chicken, 3 large rice-bunnies and a salad..." I told the waitress she nodded. "Oh and..." Xavier smiled, she turned to him and he continued looking into her eyes "we're kind of tight on money right now, mind helping us?"
"Of course sir..." she replied, before walking off.
"Cupcake Doodle! We had more then enough money to pay, why'd you compel her??!?!" Lilac scolded.
"I didn't steal a diamond or something chill out Lilac. It's just free food." Xavier chuckled.

About twenty minutes the lady brought back the food. The chicken In a delicious looking oil, probably vegetable oil. Xavier's eyes lit up as he looked at the rice bunny. "I guess even icy hearted people have weaknesses" i laughed taking a bite of the chicken.
"Shut up," he mumbled embarrassed, a dash of pink on his cheeks.
"Try the chicken though it has a really good sauce shit on it"  I mumbled while chewing on my rice. He took a chicken wing and bit into it. At first his expression showed signs that he liked it but he spit out the food choking.
"Xavier!" I said getting out of the booth. He fell over holding his throat coughing.
"Vervain.." he breathed.
"Shit there was probably vervain in the sauce shit, they probably put a ton of herbs in there..." I mumbled to myself, "Lilac go get a glass of water for him!" I shouted, partially panicking. It wasn't serious but it'd been years since Xavier came into contact with vervain. It wouldn't take much to help but I guess my memory told me this was more like a stake in his heart or something. Lilac rushed back with the water and he drank it and he breathed normally again. I helped him back into the booth and sat next to him.
"What'd you do down a cup of the oil?" I teased.
"No, I took the one with the most oil on it, it obviously didn't have the vervain where I touched it though." He snorted glaring at me.
"Jerk, you knew I liked it!" I grumbled taking a bite of the chicken.

+++

"Scarlet! Welcome back! I saw the packets gone from your cubby, I guess you came by earlier" she smiled nervously.
"Yah... anyways, i heard there was a dance this Friday! So as I am always so stylish I thought you, me, the grey haired chick and Lilac could do dress shopping!" I shrilled.
"Here we go again... your only happy side is your party side" Xavier complained.
"Actually, fashion side, thanks." I corrected, glaring at him
"I'll tell Reza!" Rose bubbled.
"Hell yah! Alone time." Sath shouted.
"Not quite loser" Xavier grinned. Sath's content expression went sour to Xavier's words.

+++

I pushed Reza into the dressing room, the dress I picked out for her in hand. "Dress fast Rere, or we're never leaving!" I stated cynically.
"Rere?" Reza queried.
"Nickname!!!!" I shrilled as if I were a game show host. She came out in the dress, her cheeks reddened. It was a short blue dress with black lace, there were two types of sleeves, the normal ones that were like that of a tank top and off the shoulder long see through black sleeves. "And my amazing work has paid off!" I bumbled confidently.

Later, we came back with all our dresses and some tuxedos for the guys. The boys sat on the couch puffing, covered in bruises, cuts and blood. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked raising a brow.
"We were just having a friendly conversation," Xavier grinned.
"Yah, friendly..." Sath added gritting his teeth with a glare at Xavier.
"Oh joy..." Rose said sarcastically, dragging in a large bag full of accessories and makeup we had bought. We might've over-spent, but that's not important right now...

To the dance we shall soon go...

A/N
--
Wrote on July 27th 2017 but 3 chapters in one day was too much Hah! Well anyways be excited for the end of the year dance coming up soon! It'll be the 6th chapter!