Description Of Our Daughter Laura!

OKAY then so this is the biography description thingy for me and Silver's daughter, Lauren Blood-Stone Lost *or maybe just Laura for short....*
Date Of Birth: June 11th, 2012 (yeah it was that long after Kenny was born....so yeah caaaaaaarry ooooooon!)
Age: 13 years old *her big brother is older then that.....*
Looks like: mostly her father because she got his skin color (pale white-----you already know though!!!!!!) his red eyes & bloody tears, but she also has my white hair as well
Acts: nice, *only when it is necessary.....* sometimes mean, (only if she has to be, also if necessary!) lazy, sometimes or even half of the time, very shy: *of people she doesn't know.....this also includes from 'the human world' too!!!!!* mostly even moody/mixed emotions as well; *it's only me, Silver & Kenny that knows how she is & other stuff like that.....cause nobody else knows her that well.....except for us and her older brother as well of course!!!!!!!!*
Personality: *it's all definitely listed on however she acts like. but------the difference is there is no in between like at all!!!!!!!* P.S. she gets these from me.....or her big brother probably her father too! (or maybe all three of us, i am not really too sure about that!!!!!!!)