Video Games

Warning: fluff :)

Phil's POV

We arrived at my flat, and I quickly gave him a tour around my house. I still lived with my parents but they immediately accepted and liked Dan, which made me really happy.

We went to my room and I closed the door behind us (no reason in particular)

"so, what do you want to play" I asked looking through my games, and pulling out my favorite "Mario kart?" I asked, walking up to him. He was sitting on my bed looking nervous and cute at the same time. I blushed a little at my thoughts, and sat down next to him and then laid down on my bed.

I felt him fall next to me on the bed and taking a deep breath "Yeah, Mario kart sounds great" he laughed "I'm probably the best player in the world at this point" he said sarcastically and smirked.

I laughed "we'll see about that" looking next to me at him, his chocolate brown eyes looking back at me. We stayed there for a few seconds, barely blinking, staring at each other in the dim light of my bedroom as the sun was starting to set.

I felt myself leaning in towards him inches apart from his face, the gravity pull that he had on me was to strong I felt myself pulled towards him more and more. I didn't want to ruin our friendship though so instead of looking at his gorgeous eyes, I looked down at my hand that was holding onto the video game and I raised it up and placed it between us.

"so, want to see who's the best" I laughed nervously trying to ease the tension.

He laughed and his dimple became visible once more and my knees felt weak from how beautiful he was. "yes, let's do it!" he said enthusiastically.

He sat on my bed while I sat on the floor and we started playing. Hours after. we were still playing, he was winning by one round, and we were going onto the last round "all or nothing?" I said looking back at him.

"phillll, you're just afraid to lose, but fineee" he whined in the cutest way possible.

We were almost done with the last round, and I was winning, I did everything I could to keep my first place, Dan was laughing and raging trying to get passed me, to first place. When suddenly I saw him leaning towards the side imitating the next turn on the game, and then he fell.

I was sitting on the floor and suddenly dan was on top of me, from the fall.

He looked up at me pulling himself up a little bit with his arms, one on each side of me and blushed. While I laid there frozen and blushed too. Our faces inches apart again, I looked down at his lips playing with the idea of kissing him, but being afraid that it would ruin everything that we had already built.

My train of thought was quickly cut short by Dan talking.

"I'm sorry, but.. I have to do this" he said looking deep into my eyes, I was confused by what he meant.

And I asked "do wha-" and then I felt lips smashing against mine, and Dan was kissing me, his eyes closed and his lips soft and comforting just how I imagined.

My surprise faded and I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt him smile against my lips, and after a few seconds we both pulled apart trying to catch our breath. His lips a little red, sore from kissing.

"well Phil Lester I didn't know good boys like you kissed like that" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"you haven't seen anything yet" I said and pulled him down for another kiss more passionate than the last one. This was the moment I've been waiting for since the day we started talking on skype, he was the one, I was sure of it.

We pulled again after a few more seconds, our foreheads touching. After a few minutes of staring we both sat up and laughed. I held my hand out for him to take, not fearing anymore, he took it, his hand fitting perfectly with mine.

"so, you want to film something for my YouTube channel? since we actually know each other in person now?" I smirked, him moving closer and resting his head on my shoulder.

"sure, but I have to get part of the revenue, I don't do work for free" he said sarcastically smiling up at me.

"you should start a YouTube channel you know, it's fun" I said completely serious.

He laughed, a little bit of seriousness in his voice "maybe I will" he stood up still holding my hand and pulling me with him "lets film then" he said sitting on my bed again our hands still attached.

"what should we call it" I asked him letting go and looking for the camera.

He sat there thinking "how about 'Phil Is Not On Fire'"

I smiled at him and at his precious eyes and kissable lips, and walked up to him, hugged him and pecked his lips quickly before pulling away "Phil Is Not On Fire it is"

A/N: so this is it for this story, I hoped you like it, Im actually really happy with the ending. PINOF was indeed the beginning of everything and I can't wait for the next one.

I was thinking of making another version of the story but with Dan's POV, it will be the same story but just Dan's point of view in the story. Comment if you would like that.

(Also new cover, and I love it)