Chapter 1

Timmy P.O.V.

Rolling my eyes I stood near an area between the stage and the barricade, bored out of my mind. Dancers were stretching on the dance floor beneath the stage, all thinking they were prepared for the event. Turner Corporation, the richest company in the country, was doing this charity dance competition for publicity. News cameras, reporters, and fans- including my fellow students at Dimmsdale High, crowded around the barricades. I was getting weird looks from my friends A.J., Chester, and Tootie, though that's reasonable seeing as I'm standing by the sound booth talking to Trixie Tang's twin sister, Tami T. Tang. "Umm Tami, I'll be right back." Tami nodded as she and the rest of the stage crew got ready for the show that introduces the event. I slowly walked over with a blank expression on my face towards my friends. "Timmy what are you doing on that side?" Tootie asked with her usually lovey worried tone, A.J. and Chester nodded in agreement with curious expressions. "I'm working?" my replied came out more like a question, but to be honest I wasn't trying to hide the real purpose I was here.

"Timmy your name isn't in the staff registry" Trixie stated from behind me, she is one of the dancers in the competition. "or the volunteer registry" I rolled my eyes, annoyed at her, "I'm Plum Turner's babysitter, Trixie I wouldn't be on either of those forms" I couldn't help my giggles from the sight of their shocked faces. "Seriously?" A.J. gave me that disbelieving look, crossing his arms, "Uh yeah, I have to pay my data plan somehow." My smart friend nodded in agreement. "I bet you are a terrible babysitter, Turner." I turned to the snarky blonde rich boy, "Really Remy, real mature. Plum is a sweetheart, how could I be terrible to such an angel." Remy electric emerald eyes glanced my bright sky blue gaze. "Well, Turner, you don't seem to be the responsible type. Why would anyone hire you to watch their kid?" I shook my head in annoyance, was everyone trying to give me a head ache today.

"OK! Everyone leave Tim Tim alone, he has to watch Plum, while Teri and Sugar Plum monitor their event." I sighed happily at Tami's interruption. "TIM TIM!" I looked down excitedly at the toddler brunette, today she wore a pink jacket with two heart shaped wings popping out the back and a violet tutu. "Plum! Are you excited today?" "Yup, because you are here!" I couldn't help but smile, she was just so adorable and sweet. "eh hem!" I turned back to the blonde, "Oh, where are my manners?" "In your hat!" I snorted at the inside joke, "Let me introduce you to A.J., Chester, Tootie, Tami's twin sister Trixie, and I guess Remy." I watched as she looked at everyone with that cute innocent grin, "HI! Everyone and Rem Rem." At that Remy's looked at her surprised while the rest of us laughed. "I should have expected that."

"Welp, see ya guys!" Both Plum and I walked to backstage, "Timmy? Why didn't you tell them I'm your sister?" I gave her a reassuring smile, "Trust me I have a lot of explaining to do after today." We turned to the monitors showing the front of the stage and the dance floor. Watching as Sugar Plum held the mic and gathered everyone's attention, "Thank you all for coming to our charity event. Our judges are stuck in a bit of traffic, so I'm going to entertain you, with some help, for a few moments."

After she finished that song, she smiled at the cheering crowd. Walking off the stage she motioned me forward. we walked over to her, "Timmy, I'll watch Plum, go out there and sing please." I nodded as she handed me the mic, walking out I felt the shocked gazes of my classmates burning into me. Setting the mic on the mic stand, I pulled off my hat and ran my fingers through my hair, pulling out a poppy pin thin device. Throwing it off stage, I placed my hat back on saying as I grab the mic, "Let's get this over with."

When I finished I scanned the cheering crowd, "OK. Everyone that knows me. How surprised are you?" Pretty much all my classmates raised their hands, "Good. See ya at school." leaving the stage I saw a few of the popular girls faint, I groaned in despair, I seriously don't need more girls into me. Sugar Plum and Plum hug-attacked me, "Help. I'm being squeezed to death by a couple fairies." We all giggled as the judges sat at their table, "OK. you three let's go. Our manager should be able to take over from here."  Sugar Plum and Plum nodded to Teri as we all walked out the back . Teri turned towards me as a limo pulled up, "Go to your Aunt and Uncle's place to gather your things, and Happy Birthday." He handed me a thick package as he joined the girls in the long vehicle.

Tucking the card into my pocket, I opened the package revealing a thick book. "The new one." I smiled, "Thanks Dad." I place the card into the book, and started walking down thee street, to what was known as my home. Upon arrival Mr. and Mrs. Turner greeted me, "Hey son, how was Plum?" "Good. Moving back in with my real parents today." My Aunt gave me a teary eyed gaze, "That's great. You get to finally live the original life you were born into. We'll miss you." "I'll miss you too, Auntie. Dad, said he'll transfer your money to your account tonight." I gave them a reassuring smile as I walked upstairs to what was my room. When I shut my door my fairies, Wanda, Cosmo, and Poof floated above my head asking who won the dance competition. "I don't know you guys. I left right as the judges sat down. I wish all my stuff was packed up and ready to go, except for the bed, desk, and nightstand."

They granted my wish, "Where are we going squirt" Wanda questioned, I looked her in the eye before turning to their fish bowl. "To live with my birth father, step mother, and little sister."  Wanda and Poof looked at me surprised while Cosmo just gave me a happy dazed gaze. "Sport, What happened to your original mother?" "I never got to meet her. She died giving birth to me. Sugar Plum is the closest thing to my mom." A car horn honked from outside, "I wish that all the stuff I wished earlier to be packed to be in the back of that moving truck with the Turner corporations logo." As soon as they poofed my stuff away, they retreated into their fishbowl. picking up my book, backpack, and their fishbowl, I made my way out of the house to the limo outside parked in front of the truck. Me, welcome back to the rich life.