Chapter 4

Timmy P.O.V.

Groaning I wake up to get ready for school, pulling on some new jeans and t-shirt. I headed to my bag to make sure I had everything. Grabbing my new book off the desk and saying good bye to Cosmo and Wanda, I headed out my bedroom door for breakfast. Half way down the stairs I hear Plum call me, "Tim Tim! Sugar Plum Pancakes! Your Favorite!" "Coming Plum!" Sliding down the railing down, I finally get down the stairwell. Upon entering the kitchen, the mouthwatering smell of bitter-sweet sugar plums and heavenly buttermilk pancakes filled my nostrils. "Morning Timmy. Did you sleep well?" Sugar Plum greeted as she handed my breakfast to me, "Eh. Blondie called me after Remy left, asking, 'Hey, how long until Rems is your new boy-toy.'" I replied imitating Johnny Test, causing both my mother figure and little sister to giggle as I took my first of breakfast.

At that moment the doorbell rang, I heard  my dad yell from the living room, "I'll get it." I just shrugged as I watched Mom pack me a lunch of sugar plums (AKA nightmare plums), while I continued eating. "Sup, Turners!" Remy's voice rang through the kitchen as I sputtered in shock, turning to the smug blonde. "Well Mom, looks like we have a Blondie copycat." I joked as I regained what was left of my dignity, earning a few giggles from all except my Dad and Remy. "Leave T alone. It was hard for both of you to act idiotic school haters." I shrugged before grabbing my sack lunch and stuffing it in my bag, "Well he should stop acting like a smarter more cocky version of his clone." Remy gave me a surprised look before shaking his head in amusement as he grabbed my arm barely, giving me enough time to resnatch my new textbook off the counter. "Let's go before we're late, T2."

Rolling my eyes, I yelled a good bye as I was dragged out of the house and into Remy's black limousine. "Wow. Still don't have a drivers license, Rem Rem." I teased as I set my bag on the eat next to me, resulting Remy to quote me, "It's only cute when Plum does it." Smirking as I glared at him, he pulled out his phone flashing his home screen wallpaper at me, causing me to blush back my retort. Taking my flustered state as a huge opportunity, he swiped my book out of my hands, "So I'm guessing, Tami, and T, also have the last copies of this text." Shaking myself out of my daze flusters, I replied, "We also have the first edition, the one needed to understand all the in between and future texts." "But there are only three copies of the first edition, if I'm correct. How is that possible?" I gave him a small smile before I replied, "Old news articles state that the Vilez Program purchased the books for their three young genius students, codenames T, T2, and T3. Not only did the government allow this but they promised 2 out of three of the kids jobs within their labs and that all three of them have the highest government access."

Blinking Remy gave me an impressed look before replying anything, "Are you one of those two though Timmy?" Nodding my head no, "No, mostly because my future is already set for me. Even if I'm the smartest out of all three of us." His confusion and surprise was expected, "What is your future then?" I shrugged, "Depends, do I eat regular sugar plums or what everyone calls nightmare plums." Upon giving him that thought we reached school, stepping out of the vehicle we walked inside my piece of heaven. The exact moment he handed me my book back, I was swarmed by almost every girl in school, including Trixie Tang and Tootie. Tami rolled her eyes on the outskirts of the crowd, "Hey! Gay Brownie! Let's get to the forbidden reaches of the library before school starts!" Hearing her shout scared all the girls to move out of her way, rolling my eyes as I smirked, "Whatever, Girl From Sweden."

Walking out of the crowd I gave her a knowing look, "How was boarding school in Sweden anyway? Bet it was difficult acting like all you knew was technology." "Shut it T2. I don't need your sarcasm. You had it worse, rich boy." I laughed at her statement as we strolled down the halls, "Yeah. Pathetic idiot definitely seems worst then that." Tami T. Tang cracked her first genuine smile since we were reunited, smiling back I continued, "It's great to have you back T3. Really I need a good slap across the back of my head from time to time. And not from my own mother, she doesn't really know when to do that in the lab." Laughing we entered the library, heading into it's darkest depts.

15 minutes into first period

Stepping late into Mr. Crocker's classroom always is like asking hell,  but I've stopped him so many times from taking my fairies that he is more of a nuisance then a threat. "Timmy Turner! Tami Tang! You're Late!" Groaning I started our explanation, "We were trading notes in the library, we were so concentrated that we didn't hear the bell." Crocker gave me a disbelieving stare, "Timmy in the library, actually doing work. this can only be the work of! Fairy! God! Parents!" Seeing me roll my eyes, Tami continued, "T2 and I weren't doing homework. We were comparing notes on Theorem 96, the one about the hidden nutrients in nightmare plums. Timmy is literally eating one right now." Shrugging I took a bite out off my big half eaten sugar plum, watching our teachers gaze widen, "How can you eat those?!" I replied as we sat down in our seats, "They only last an hour for each one I eat, unless they are the regular potent ones. Those last a day on me. Then there is the extremely potent ones my Mom breeds, that last a whole week on me. Plus I like the bitter sweet taste." Ignoring the looks I got from my classmates, I finished, "Also my step mother is Sugar Plum Turner, also known as Princess Sugar Plum of the sugar plum fairies. So please can you continue our lesson, I've been dying to recite Shakespeare all semester."