Eyeless Jack - Slenderman Office, Daddy kinks

Hey Guys this one is requested by KawaiiJennyy. I'll make this one the best daddy kinky ever. Well let's hope so, that I do go cause it's my first time. Well get down to business. Rebel OUT!

You were a new proxy at the creepypasta mansion. I was known as (C/N). Though you didn't know a lot of people, there was 1 person who knows everything about you. "So the new proxy is (Y/N). Also known as (C/N). She likes (F/F)...she's really cute..."

You know all 3 of the proxies by heart. "H-hey! (Y/N)!" You turned around to see Toby running towards you. "Oh, sup Toby. What's up?" "S-slender request you in h-his office." *CRAP! Did I do anything wrong? Not that I can think of...* That was the only thought running through your brain. "OK. I'll go and see him" You quickly ran up the stairs to slender man's office door and took a deep breath. I opened the door but didn't see slender. "Hello? Is anyone here?" "Oh there is someone here...." You were kind of scared. His voice was deep and had a hit of lust in it. "OK....." Right after you said that, a guy in a black hoodie and a blue mask with black ooze coming out of his socket, he came out of the shadows.

As you examined him closer, he stepped out in the light and you see that he has no eyes under his mask. He had brown hair that went in every which way. He had muscles in his arms. It was Eyeless jack. Or EJ for short. You always see him in the kitchen eating kidneys or in the living room watching "Untold stories of the E.R." ( I know he doesn't  eyes, he always said that he can sense things. Just go along with it)

He walked closer to you and stopped 2 feet away from your face. He was 6'0 feet tall and you were 5'2 ( sry if this is not your height, I just put in my height.) "E-ej...your too close..."
"No, I think I'm right where to be..." Ej leaned in and pulled his mask high enough for you to see his sharp teeth and his lips.

He gently started kissing you, you were shocked but ended up kissing back, after a few minutes he pulled back for air. You blushed. EJ whispered seductively in you ear, "let's take this farther..." You blushed more and nodded. Ej quickly took off your shirt, and started to work on your bra. "Wait, can we go slower?" Ej nods and starts French kissing you. You instantly moaned quietly. Leaning on him.

He pushed you against slender desk. You lifted your leg to rub his half harden member through his pants. He groaned. He separated. He starts kissing your neck. You let out a small moan when he found your sweet spot. He nibbled and sucked there. He made sure he left a mark.

You pulled off his hoodie. He had a dark gray shirt underneath. He took that off for you. You slid your hand down his abs. He had amazing 6 packs. He took your bra off, and you covered yourself. "Don't hide your beautiful" He told you as he pulled your arms away from your chest. He put a mound in his mouth while massaging the other. He was getting sweet gentle moans from you.

He switched and gave the other one the same treatment. His free had traveled down to your pants, and into your panties. He slid a finger in you. You gasped. You moaned loudly when he added a second and third finger and started to pump you. "JJJJAAAACCCKKK" You yelled as you came on his finger. He pulled out and licked his fingers clean.

I am panting as he finishes licking his finger. I slowly kneel down. I look up at him as he is playing with my hair and he groans as I palm him through his pants. I pulled down his pant and his boxer and he springs up fully hard. I licked the bottom from the base to the tip.

He moans loudly, I kiss his tip enjoy teasing him. "Stop teasing me, or I will have to punish you!" (I'm using this type for his voice since his voice is deep) He manages to say through loud groans because I licked his tip. I slowly take all of him in my mouth and bobbing my head while deep throating him completely

Wanting to impress him I swallowed all of him and went up to kiss him so he can taste his juices. "Jump" he said in the sexiest raspy groan, I do as he says and jump wrapping my legs around his waist. He lays me on the desk while pushing everything that's on it off (sry slender) He took off my panties.

I looked down as he kisses my core and lick teasing me. "DADDY, PLEASE!" I moaned loudly. I feel him smirk against me and he kisses my inner thigh and licks me again. I moan louder realizing he is punishing me for teasing him. I scream as he pushed his tongue inside me, his tongue somehow reached my g-spot making me moan louder, and cum quickly.

He licked up all the juices  and crawls on top of me and kisses me hard, letting me taste my juices which we not how I expected, much sweeter than I thought they would taste. Now feeling like he needs to be inside of you. He got you off the desk, turned you around so you were leaning on the desk. And he stuck he long 8-9 inch dick in your ass without warning.

He didn't wait for you to adjust, he just started fucking the shit out of you. "DADDY, AHH~ YES PLEASE MORE!" *Slaps butt hard* "Now its time for that sweet pussy love~." Taking his cock out, and stretching your pussy to no end, he fucked you hard and fast. Feeling his moves becoming more and more jagged he finally released inside of you and your walls tightened around him.

He pulled out, turns you around. Now he is sitting on the desk while your sitting on him. He slammed you down on him. "AHHH~ FUCK YEAH DADDY"  you moaned. He grabs your hips and slams you hard on his dick. While he is thrusting up. You cummed again , then he came inside of you again.

Ej fell back on the desk while you fell on him. You both were out of breath. "I love you, daddy" You told him. He smiled and said "I love you too, (Y/N)-Chan". You both got up and ran to EU's room and fell asleep in his bed while you were snuggling in his chest.

*1148 Guys. I am done with one. Wow. This came out great. Well request 4 another guys and comment below on how I did. Rebel OUT!