Chapter 1

It was already night time when you left the hospital you were part time. Even though you had the credentials to be a full time Doctor you wanted to have time to study new medicine and other areas of medicine.
                    ——————————
The moment you started walking to your home you heard someone following you. You stayed alert in order to wait for the criminal to do their move. Since you didn't want to reveal where you live you kept walking. Minutes later you passed your apartment and the person following you hadn't done their move. You couldn't wait any longer and look behind you and saw a young male. It look like the man was faking that he was in his phone. You kept walking and you heard footsteps behind you. You look behind again and the guy look at his phone. You confronted the man and ask aggressively. "Why are you following me ?"
" I don't know what you're talking about?"
- Said the guy.
"I know you been following me since the moment I left the hospital." You said.
The guy stopped and got out a knife and started charging towards me.
Right as the guy got the knife out Batman was about to step in until he saw you handling the guy. Right after you beat the guy you opened your bag to get a plastic hand cuff restraint and called the police. Batman kept looking at you with a surprise look and he waited for the police to arrive in order for him to leave you in safe hands. When he saw the police come he left right away.
When  you tied the criminal up you felt someone was watching you but you didn't feel any malice. When the police arrive the presence was gone. You wonder yourself why would someone was just watching you but it didn't bother you, so you just went home after the police grab the criminal.