Chapter 13

Batman and the batboys are up on the ceiling of a warehouse near the water. They waited for 20 minutes before the person in question appear before their eyes. She was a woman with curly redish hair. She had half of her face horizontally covered up with a transparent cloth. Her eye color look like were painted with the darkest black you could ever imagined. It was as if you look at her eyes you'll get sucked into an Abyss. She had four of her guards in front and another four guards behind her.They kept watching all of her movements till they were about to leave with a ton of the toxic. Batman throws a baterang with a mini explosive to stop the cargo.
"Who dares to stop the Empress ship?!" a minion of hers yells.
Before anyone from the Empress group could react Batman and the rest of his group jumps in front of her.
The batboys get into fighting position, while the minions of the Empress do the same.
"It's show time!" Jason says while he starts shooting the minions and everyone else starts fighting.
-----------------------------------
As you look at the screen you can't help but to feel nervous. Of course you knew that Bruce and the boys were experienced of a lot of fights they head on with different villains but you couldn't shake how the "Empress" wasn't moving a single step or didn't even said a dialogue to them.
"Madam I do not know if I should says this but aren't you a bit to nervous about this regular fight? Worry not they had countless of fights like these ones before plus they're always in their guard"
You still don't stop looking at the screen but respond back.
"Thats just it Alfred. Even though it may seem like a normal fight usually the villian runs away or fights them, but she doesn't do anything she's just standing there, no step is made from her and futhermore of all that worries me is that it looks like she has something in her sleeve by the way she is looking at them with a smile."
Alfred looks astound in what you told him.
You did not wasted any minute and contact them.
"Boys stay alert to that woman. Shes's up to something by the way she's reacting towards her minions fighting you guys and not moving a single inch."
The batboys kept their guard even more around that woman.

————————————
Batman and the boys are done fighting the Empress's minions. Batman looks at Empress and just asks:
"What's your main plan? This is obviously a cover up from your side..."
The none movement Empress finally began to move. She move with small steps towards Batman. Batman just stared at her as she was moving. With each step her laughter would grow louder. She stops at least 1 meter away.
"Oh bats, it is amazing how you can figured out my plan without me saying anything but it is a bit sad how you can't figured out my next move!"
As she said that she threw needles from a little machine in her wrist. Luckily the needles couldn't penetrate the suit but it still was barely gave a scrap to Batman's cheek.
Batman felt weak for a moment and started loosing his standing. Everyone was around him was surprised of the picture that was happening in that moment. Empress just laughed and started moving away in order to escape. Red hood and Nightwing were about to chase her but her minions kept coming at them with no time to slip from them. The plan was starting to head south and everyone was started to get frustrated since they were about to let go of one of the most wanted people in Europe. But before the Empress put a foot inside the boat Batman suddenly grab her by the wrist.
"You're not going anywhere."
The Empress smile went to a frown.
"What?! The poison should have put you to sleep! This can't be happening!"
Batman didn't respond to her comment. He just cuffed her. While that was happening the batboys were able to finish the minions and tied them up until the police were able to put them to jail.
—————————————
"Good job guys!" You said after they came back at the bat cave.
"Well if it wasn't for your help and figure an antidote we couldn't have been able to capture 'The Empress'".   Dick said
You smile at them. And then realized that it's time for you to go home.

After wrapping up the case about at the Bat cave. You went silently to the bedroom Bruce let you borrow the past month. You got all of your clothes wrap in a suitcase. You can't carry heavy stuff so luckily it has wheels! Suitcases with wheels are the best, especially when you have a scar on your lower abdomen.

Later in the evening before you went to the kitchen to find everyone there and tell them you're leaving.  You're walked first to living room and find a mini replica of the sweets table  of the event you first met Bruce. Your eyes glimmer at the sweets. And then you see Bruce in a black suit standing right next to the table with a bouquet of roses and sunflowers.

Usually Bruce would give his past lovers a bouquet of roses

Usually Bruce would give his past lovers a bouquet of roses. But after finding out your favorite flower used as bookmark.
Which looks like these :

He knew that he wanted his special surprise be amazing

He knew that he wanted his special surprise be amazing. So he thought of an event where it was special to him with you. What none other than the day he met you face to face.
"What's all this?"
" I know this past month we only concentrated on finding the person who created the poison. Now I just want to spend sometime with you even if it's just a moment."
You couldn't believe what you where hearing. Your face showed a bright smile you couldn't stop from showing.
Bruce seeing your smile made him close the gap between each other and give you a peck of a kiss.
"Ok that's enough old man. It's our turn to give our presents also."
You heard Jason's voice and turn around and saw all the boys with a bouquet of flowers similar to Bruce's bouquet.
"Thank you" you smile with tears in your eyes.
"You don't need to cry mom." Dick laughed while cleaning your tears from your face.
But more tears appear making him feel bad not knowing what he did.
The thing is that was the first time he call you mom which made you feel really honor to be able be on that position.
"That's enough of you Grayson. I can't believe you made mother cry." Damian scolded him.
You started to cry even more after hearing Damian. It surprised everyone and didn't know what to do.
You open your mouth said "I'm so lucky to be part of this family."
Everyone started to laugh.
"What's so lucky of this family? You have a crazy workaholic of a partner. And us who are also similar to the parent who raised us. But at least you have me who fairly normal than the others." Tim said laughing while hugging you.
The other three boys hit poor Tim while he was still hugging you.
"Ok that's enough you guys don't bully Tim. By normal you mean addictive to coffee and looking like a zombie everyday?"
Tim was speechless. You laugh at his reaction. Even everyone else started to laugh. At that moment music started to play. And Bruce ask you to dance. You dance with him for a moment then later you were dancing a piece with each of the boys until you couldn't dance anymore. Yep you were lucky to be part of this family.
"I forgot to mention there is another pack of children you will meet soon."
"Wait what?" More children? Wow I thought this family couldn't get any bigger.
"The more...the merrier." You laughed at the new information you got.
The End

———————————————————-
Sorry it took so long to publish. I'm not an actual writer, 😅 so it took me some time to think how to finish the story. I hope you like the ending and I'll start writing chapter stories if you guys want more of Batmom adventures.