Narcissa's problem

"y/n get here right now." Shrieks aunt Narcissa sounding annoyed with a smart little gift that annoyed your aunt something that you had a pleasure in doing "yes aunt Narcissa what on earth is the matter?" You said in a innocent tone of voice and smirking like you always do. Trying not to burst out laughing you bite your lip and start walking towards your uncles bedroom "Y/n what the fuck is this doing in your uncle's draw?!" As she says this she holds up a picture of the dark lord on a big blue vibrating dildo. As she says this Draco jumps out from nowhere and covers his mother head to toe with a boils potion shocked and utterly surprised you stand there frozen unable to do anything but stand there in shock.

"y/n are you ok ??" Asks Draco in a worried tone"you look like you have just been hit with a full body bind curse." I wasn't the only one shocked by Draco's act stood behind me was my uncle Lucius stood frozen in shock of what Draco just did. A few seconds later my aunt gives out a bone chilling scream as boils began to appear on her face "DRACO MALFOY WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S BEARD HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR MOTHER!!!!!" Shouts Lucius snarling like a dog at Draco "Father do you know what I think I've done to mother honestly?" Draco asked his Father in a relaxed tone "YES!" Lucius shouts impatiently "Well I think its an improvement!" Draco replies with laughter. Trying not to laugh as well I run down into the potions store ( which I completely forgot my uncle had until Draco did that dreadful act ) found a cauldron and started making the antidote for the potion . It was hard to concentrate with my uncle shouting at Draco from upstairs and my aunt screaming but in five minutes I managed to make the antidote because I am top of my potions class according to professor Snape I take pride in what I do . After the potion cooled down I took a silver vial and filled it up with the antidote and ran upstairs to find my aunt sitting down crying with boils bubbling up everywhere, "y/n where have you been?" Asks my uncle questioning my disappearance"and what's in the vial?" I reply in a calm tone " I procured a antidote for the boils on my aunt caused by the potion Draco poured on her ." Then I heard a voice in the background sounding small and week my aunt asks " Really y/n really, you made a antidote for me ?" Replying in a soft and gentle tone "yes aunt Narcissa and I will remember to curse Draco as well." Giving her the antidote she drinks it straight away and after 1 minute the boils start to disappear until they are completely gone. After all of my aunts boils disappeared she walked over to me and hugged me something that she hasn't done since I was a child and whispered in my ear "you can call me aunt cissy if you would like." After she pulled away from our embrace she asks "what spell should I use on Draco y/n?" You reply in a sadistic tone you and only you knows the thing he is most scared of "aunt cissy can I show you the spell to use on Draco ?" Smirking my uncle buts in "what spell are you gonna use on my son y/n?" I pull out my wand and mutter the spell before anyone could say anything the spell hit him and in a flash of light he turned into a albino ferret.

"that is a high level of transfiguration y/n I'm impressed with your knowledge of this type of magic." Says uncle Lucius with a grin and I muttered "imperio" and the ferret starting running around in circles until it got to the wall and done a backflip "and fabulous use of the imperius curse y/n." Said aunt cissy with a smile "to be honest aunt cissy he deserves it after doing that to you." "Aunt cissy ?" I ask in a innocent tone " yes y/n what's the matter?" She asks in a concerned tone "when am I going to see my mum and my dad ?" You ask because in a letter they said there going to come and see you very soon . " and who are my parents aunt cissy I haven't been told anything about them except from they follow the dark lord." They give each other sinister looks "y/n we need to talk alone." Says uncle Lucius"follow me y/n." I follow my uncle Lucius down stairs into his study room and sit down opposite him and he starts to speak " y/n there's a reason that we never talk about your parents and the reason is that... Your dad is the dark lord and your mother is Bellatrix lastrange. You look like her alot she's pretty but your beautiful." As he said this he stood up and walked towards you and started messing with your hair it changed colour from blonde to pink as you blushed."but have rare skills that any wizard or witch could wish for." "uncle Lucius you are getting of topic here." I say in a patient tone "yes we are. I was talking about how beautiful you are wasn't I." He said smirking. As these words come out of his mouth Draco walks in with a grin plastered on his face "father why on earth didn't you tell me and y/n?" Suspicious I ask "what on earth do you mean Draco?" "so he hasn't told you then?" Again you ask"what on earth do you mean Draco?" Smiling he says "your mums here y/n."