Like mother like daughter

"uncle Lucius is the ferret telling the truth is my mother actually here ?" Getting exited I jump out of my chair nearly hitting Draco's little ferret head "go and look for yourself y/n but before you go can I do something?" He says with a little smile on his face"yes of course you can." Just as you finish your sentence you are taken by the hand and pulled gently into a small room were you feel soft warm lips pressed against yours. You pull away to see that it was your uncle Lucius kissing you shocked you walk out of the room and into the hallway were you see a woman who has the same nose ,eyes and body structure as yours "y...y/n is that you ?" She asks you. "m...mum is that you?" Shocked you run towards her and hug her tight hoping you never have to let her go.

A few weeks later

"mum?" You ask look for your book on dark arts in your bedroom "yeah y/n are you ok?" Bellatrix says walking into my bedroom. "when am I going to see my dad ?" I ask its been 3 weeks and you haven't mentioned him what so ever." She took a deep breath and sat down on my bed and began to explain"so that's why I haven't mentioned your dad." "oh ok mum but do you think ill ever see him." she looked at me with sadness in her eyes "yes but I dont think the reunion will be as you expect because you need to remember your father is the most feared dark wizard of the 21st century." After she finished her sentence she stands up and left my bedroom.I find my dark arts book and start packing my stuff for Hogwarts.

At platform 9 3/4

"mum ill be fine stop worrying about me I will be fine for fuck sake!" You stress at your mum fussing over you "I want you to be safe and if anything happens in coming over there and speaking to Dumbledore myself and if you dare put your name into that goblet I will get your uncle to get you from Hogwarts ok?!" She says in a panicked voice you give your mum and auntie a big hug and a kiss and you give your uncle a small hug and promise to write to him and your family and take Draco's hand as you step onto the Hogwarts Express."Draco I need to go im meeting someone." You say to Draco as you let go of his hand "and who are you meeting y/n?" Says Ginny Weasley standing behind you. I turn around and kiss her on the lips (since you 2 are secretly dating.) "wtf y/n you know how our family feels about blood traitors. As soon as we get to Hogwarts I am telling your mother!" I walk away from Draco and pull Ginny along with me "honey what does Malfoy mean he's gonna tell your mother I thought you didn't speak to her?" She asks confused I explain everything to her and she says "so that's why he said that , fucking hell how are you gonna tell harry,Ron and Hermione?" I give her a confused look and tell her "I'm not telling them hun its a secret being kept by you me and Draco ok?" I give her a little smile as she agrees while you walk down to find harry Ron and Hermione. "hey ginny ,hey y/n." Says harry very cheerfully "did you get my message Ginny." He asks unusually happy she gives me a weird look and says "no what was the message?"