↳ 34. IRL

TOM PUSHED THROUGH THE doors, ignoring all the stares he got after entering loudly

TOM PUSHED THROUGH THE doors, ignoring all the stares he got after entering loudly. His eyes scanned the room, the rock music blasting around him as he tried to find her. People around him stared, obviously knowing that he was underage and in a bar, it rose some brows while others looked away.

Tom walked past a few people, getting offered a drink, to which he declined. He kept looking around, not able to find her until he found a mop of dark blue hair on the counter top table, seemingly looking around his own age. Honestly Tom was glad at the sight.

He was in a sketchy environment and was grateful to find someone, seemingly around his age. Tom softly tapped the persons shoulder and asked, "Excuse me, he you seen-"

"Tommy!" she slurred

Tom's eyes widened when the blue haired girl turned around and ended up being Geovanna. "Geo?"

She smiled and giggled quietly, "You c-came!"

He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. Geovanna drunk in a dimly lit bar, with blue hair with running mascara and eyeliner, not to mention that her dark red lipstick was smudged. Her clothes made Tom want to rip off his shirt and give it to her with how short her dress was. Plus she looked paler, her cheekbones poking out as her eyes looked hallowed out making Tom feel a pit in his stomach at the sight.

"I am," Tom said uneasily, sliding into the seat next to her as he slowly pushed away the glasses around her.

Geovanna threw her arms around his shoulders and stuffed her face into the crock of his neck. "I-I missed you," she hiccuped and giggled silently, "your hair grew."

"And yours is blue, darling." Tom chuckled quietly, finding her drunkenness entertaining. "Hey, how about we go now, hm?" he wrapped an arm around her waist in case she fell.

"To Grandpa?" she asked in a small voice, almost as if she was a child that was caught making a mess.

"To Grandpa." he nodded.

Geovanna sat for a moment, removing her arms from his shoulders as she looked up at him in thought. After a while she gave him a small nod, her sober thoughts slowly coming though. Tom smiled and helped her up, the two of them laughing on their way out because Geovanna kept tripping over her feet and Tom had to carry her out.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Her hair is blue,"

"It's shocking I know, but she pulls it off in a way."