↳ 53. INSTAGRAM

@tomholland2013: this is my magnificent girlfriend, geovanna selene ricci

@tomholland2013: this is my magnificent girlfriend, geovanna selene ricci. since she spammed stuff about me, i feel like i can one up her by doing it all on one post.
so yes, i absolutely love this woman. from the day we met i knew she'd bring nothing but joy and happiness to my life, and that's exactly what happened. yes there were some ups and downs, but that's how relationships start. it was easy getting used to her silly memes and outgoing self, even if she refuses to call me spider-man but spider-boy. but i'm tell you, geovanna is the most precious person in my life and i cannot explain how much she's made my life 100% better. my words cannot do her justice, but for now i tried. before i end this, i'd like to say that i love you geovanna. no matter how many playful memes or jokes you pull on me, i love you. and lastly, if you haven't got this by now, i love you. i know we say the three little words everyday, but i'm just glad to finally say it to the world.
i hope we can add more memories to the ones we've already had.
and, once again, because i just love saying this, i love you. 💘

tagged: @geovannaricci

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

☆☆☆

one more chapter :-(