III

CHAPTER III

...

FRIENDSHIP CONTINUES???

I woke up from sleep brushed my teeth ate my breakfast and as usual we would go for practise. But today it was different our coach told that we would always play practise matches although we had a tournament coming up. Me and Benjamin were in the same team, but in the other team they were one player less suddenly out of nowhere Matt came and asked if he could play with for the other team our coach allowed him to play. After the match ended me and Benjamin asked Matt "Why did come for coaching even though you don't like to play with us nor you like to come for coaching ?" "I was home alone so my mom told that she would drop me to play with you guys." "Oh I see." said Benjamin in a low voice. "I am sorry for what happened that time, can we be friends now" "Not yet" I told. So my dad's friend dropped me Benjamin and Matt in the playground then I asked "don't we have coaching today for F.C Santos" "today is a free day!" He told. and he went. We played together and it was night we took Matt home. right when he entered home, he saw a newspaper in the front page he saw his parents picture he read the article then he started crying.

We asked him what happened he told us to read the article we read it and this is what it said "WHY DONT THE POLICE KEEP RADARS FOR CONTROLING SPEED, IT HAS ALREADY KILLED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!" "Maybe we can be friends now with Matt..." I whispered to Benjamin. He agreed and we cheered Matt up and I took Matt home because he doesn't like to be home alone. I told dad what had happened he asked his friend if he could buy a new bed he ran out of the house we waited for like 1 hour then he came back he told that they will deliver the bed tomorrow and told Matt to sleep in his bed. We never knew that my dad's friend was really kind hearted. We all went and slept next morning the doorbell rang so hard my dad ran towards the door with the toothbrush and past in his hands and opened the door. it was Matt's bed it was really very comfortable.

I woke Matt up and told him that food was ready and his bed also came. he woke up brushed his teeth and had his food I called Matt to come to practise we went for practise with Benjamin. After practise my dad's friend dropped Matt at home and dropped us at F.C Santos training facility. After coaching our coach called us and told that we were ready for our first match. We became really happy and went home and I told about what happened in training to dad our match was tomorrow. We were really very happy. We woke up and we did what we always do but we didn't go for practise we went for the match . we were playing home and our opponent team away. our coach gave our jerseys and we got ready for our match.

our match started and we had to kick of I gave the ball to a kid in our team he just randomly shot the ball and somehow he scored!!! Now they had to kick of they just started dribbling against all of us with one two passing. I got so angry and slide tackled without giving away a foul I had possession I dribbled against all of them and passed the ball to Benjamin the keeper was charging towards him, he chipped the ball and passed it to me the goals was open I just passed the ball to the goal to make the score 2-0. the ref blew for half time with the score 2-0. dad came to the dressing room and congratulated all of them. He ran towards me and hugged me our manager told it was time for second half. they started they directly shot the ball to make the score 2-1 . they made a come back I tried what they did in the kick of I also scored a goal to make the score 3-1. now they started this time they shot the ball directly our goalkeeper made a fantastic save its a corner now 80 mins over 10 mins left they curved the ball in our defender headed the ball to me I only had two defenders to beat I did a rainbow flick to defeat one and nutmeg the second defender I ran with all of my pace and chipped the keeper for my 3rd goal my hatrick in my debut this was a day I would never forget. The refree blew the wistle and the end of ninety mins we won 4-1.

my dad took me and Benjamin home and when we reach home my dad hugged me so much, but Matt was sad i went to his room and asked "why are you sad?" "you didn't tell me that you were in the Santos team!!!!!!!!" he shouted at me I apologised. we had dinner from a five star hotel we had fun and went to sleep. It was the best day of my life till now.