CHAPTER VI

...

THE FINALS

"Good evening watchers and fans this a match where we all were waiting for it to start and here we go for the Spain world cup 2022 finals Brazil vs Argentina I know its gonna be a tight game and its gonna be a debut for a new player who had so many dreams of playing football in an international team and indeed he is gonna fulfil his dream and the players name is ................ Joshua Peter!!!!!! " The fans started cheering "JOSHUA ! JOSHUA!! JOSHUA PETER !!!!!!!!!!!!!" the fans were filled with happiness and the stadium with so much sound. "Guys this our only chance for stunning our manager , coach and the watchers" "btw we have many chances for winning the WC next time right Benjamin......... "I told "I know but after all these hard work we cant give up so we will show them that .......... THE BRAZIL TEAM IS NOT MADE FOR LOSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW GO OUT THERE AND PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"JOSHUA, JOSHUA, JOSHUA.........!" i really don't know why the fans were screaming my name or someone was waking me up from a realistic dream. "JOSHUA! come now." Benjamin shouted. "Yes! Yes! coming" I told running with the team. and oh ya the reason Benjamin was shouting at us is because he was appointed as the captain by the coach. We sang the national anthem and then the Argentine team came and shook hands with us. They had to kick of. My heart was beating so hard then I was dreaming. then suddenly they kicked of without me knowing, then Benjamin shouted at me "WATCH OUT JOSHUA!!!!!" They went pass through me and the crowd started laughing at me. When I looked behind, they had already scored. The manager called me "If you did that same mistake again i am taking you out! so watch out next time." I just rejected him and went to the pitch. We had to kick off. But before that I told Benjamin to do what we did in our first Match for F.C Santos. he agreed we had to kick of, he passed the ball to me now I had the ball I dribbled against all of them and passed the ball to Benjamin the keeper was charging towards him, he chipped the ball and passed it to me the goals was open I just passed the ball to the goal. I litteraly scored a screamer "WHAT A GOAL FOR JOSHUA ITS AN EQUALISER AND A GOAL FOR MAKING A DEBUT!! HE IS JUST A WONDER KID!!!!!! HE HAS SILENCED THE ARGENTINE FANS WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!!!"

"now we are into injury time with only 1 minute left and the ball is with Joshua. He has a chance to cross it in to Benjamin. He fakes it! he is running and the Argentina defenders take him to the corner, he is trapped! OH MY GOD! is he gone crazy he is taunting the defender and........... oh GOD!!!! he does a rainbow flick and now 10 seconds left the crowd is counting down and now Joshua travelas it in.....................................GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!! ITS JOSHUA WITH A GOAL THAT IS THE WINNER AND BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ooooh myyyyy goooooooooood I really couldn't believe it that I scored the winner that to in the finals. It was time for giving the man of the match award. "The man of the Match is....... Joshua Peter! for giving the man of the match award we have Lionel Messi" This was also a dream to meet Lionel Messi which has come true, I wish I can meet Neymar Jr. also. "now its time for the goal of the season. and this award goes to Joshua peter!!! can we have Neymar Jr." oh my god I can meet Neymar also!!!! this is a really awesome day. "now can we have the winning team to lift the trophy" we went took a picture Benjamin took the trophy in his hands. and then we lifted the trophy. we went to the dressing room and the manager told that I can keep the trophy in my home because i was the reason we won the finals. This was my most favourite day till now. I went home and asked dad "did you watch the match?" "of course I watched!" I put the trophy in the cupboard in my room and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY BOOK AND THANKS FOR READING.